• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The 4th

shadowman912

Well, yesterday was the 4th of July. Everyone have a good holiday? What did everyone do?

Any non-Americans that happen to be on here can also share how their 4th went :p

Mine was pretty uneventful. Worked until 12, came home and played some Raid mode :p

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Umm.. I went to the doctor! After at least ten years of complaining he finally diagnosed me with asthma. I have asthma and speech impediments, and yet I still sing without sounding like a complete idiot. Just a normal idiot. xD

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I ate Honey Nut Cheerios and played Devil May Cry.
Canada_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

shadowman912

Umm.. I went to the doctor! After at least ten years of complaining he finally diagnosed me with asthma. I have asthma and speech impediments, and yet I still sing without sounding like a complete idiot. Just a normal idiot. xD
I don't think I've ever told someone congradulations on getting diagnosed with asthma? But good, now they can treat it :p
I ate Honey Nut Cheerios and played Devil May Cry.
Good man. You'd fit in nicely over on this side of the border.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I did little more than play with the kiddo and work on cosplay. Had a very big family BBQ, but we didn't attend for very long because were are VERY down to the wire on one of our cosplays.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I didn't do much. I ate a nice dinner with my family and made a lemon icebox cake for dessert. I really don't get involved in the 4th of July much lol. The only thing I enjoy about it is the food and fireworks.

shadowman912

I didn't do much. I ate a nice dinner with my family and made a lemon icebox cake for dessert. I really don't get involved in the 4th of July much lol. The only thing I enjoy about it is the food and fireworks.
Whatcha eat mam?
And really im the same. I think one year I'd like to go somewhere big for it, but just once. Same as I'd like to see the ball drop for new years, once :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Whatcha eat mam?
And really im the same. I think one year I'd like to go somewhere big for it, but just once. Same as I'd like to see the ball drop for new years, once :p

BBQ porkchops, baked beans, and macaroni and cheese. It was delicious! My grandad is a master when it comes to barbecuing lol. I would love to go to NYC just once, to see the ball drop. I wouldn't really want to be down in the crowd though; I would rather be on a balcony lol.

shadowman912

BBQ porkchops, baked beans, and macaroni and cheese. It was delicious! My grandad is a master when it comes to barbecuing lol. I would love to go to NYC just once, to see the ball drop. I wouldn't really want to be down in the crowd though; I would rather be on a balcony lol.
Mmmm. That actually sounds pretty good right now. Espeacially the Mac n Cheese. We did low country boil. Perk of living in the South :p
And yeaaahh, the crowd is why I'd only do it once. Dealing with it all once for the first time would be an adventure. After that, just cramped :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Mmmm. That actually sounds pretty good right now. Espeacially the Mac n Cheese. We did low country boil. Perk of living in the South :p
And yeaaahh, the crowd is why I'd only do it once. Dealing with it all once for the first time would be an adventure. After that, just cramped :p

Okay first I find out we both share the same birthday and now I find out we both live in the South too? You are rackin' up cool points my friend!

shadowman912

2 more cool points, lol. Oddly enough that's kind of the only southern habbit I have. I'm not very steriotypical. I'd rather shop at Hot Topic then Old Navey. Sushi over fried chicken. Rock over country. Video games over corn hole. Etc :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'm not much of the stereotypical Southerner either lol. I have the thick accent and that's about it. I do love my fried chicken though..especially when the chicken is soaked in buttermilk before it's fried. As a matter of fact that's what I'm having for dinner. I can't stand country music; I will leave if I hear it :p LOL

Top Bottom