• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Thanksgiving

Flipqy42

Nevermore
It's thanksgiving day for the United States.

So, what is everyone thankful for? Even if you're not celebrating today, share what you're thankful for.

I am thankful for my irl best friend and for all of you. I've been having a tough time recently, but my friend and all of you provided me a place to vent and keep from going crazy.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it!

I personally don't, since I'm in England. But I'm thankful for my supportive family and friends, including everyone here.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Happy thanksgiving for everyone

I don't celebrate it either. but i am thankful for getting to know each and everyone of you and i am thankful for this goodness thing known as cookie.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
If you're like me, Thanksgiving was a month ago.

Canada_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

But if I'm thankful for anything, it's that there are people who will actually talk to me.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Yeah Thanksgiving was a couple of days ago. I'm totally late but I wanted to tell you all how thankful I am to be a part of this community and to have had all the support I had earlier this year while my mom was in the hospital. You guys are magnificent and never let anyone tell you otherwise. If I could I would kiss each and every one of you lol, because y'all deserve some sugar :nom:

Top Bottom