• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Suprise!! *Spoiler*

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Awesome
So far then for men we have

Barry,
Wesker,
Hunk

And women:
Natalia
Claire
Moira
Jill
Gina

I'm liking the cast list for raid so far

Reactions: Jen

wayne

Awesome
So far then for men we have

Barry,
Wesker,
Hunk

And women:
Natalia
Claire
Moira
Jill
Gina

I'm liking the cast list for raid so far
I think there going to all out with raid mode this time! And considering they said that hologram thing in raid mode can take the form of many past resident evil kinda gives it away lool :p

Turo602

The King of Kings
I hope this means we get more characters like Chris and Leon. They've already pulled characters and stages from multiple previous games so why not?

D

Deleted member 13960

I'm loving this game - Resident Evil needs to go back to its roots.

wayne

I agree with you, I actually quite like it.
I dont like what they have done with Claire but i dont really care that much. I like her character in general

I really dont think theyve done anything to claire she looks the same as she did in degeneration just a bit older to me
jill is the one they messed up but even she still dont look as bad as people are saying

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I really dont think theyve done anything to claire she looks the same as she did in degeneration just a bit older to me
jill is the one they messed up but even she still dont look as bad as people are saying

I don't get why people hate Claire's looks and voice. She's fine.

wayne

I don't get why people hate Claire's looks and voice. She's fine.

Exactly and if you listen closley she does still sound like alyson court just a little older which is what they was going for i was annoyed when they didnt cast alyson as claire since shes been the only one to ever voice her but this new one is still good people moaning about her looks and her voice seriously need to shup up because there is nothing with claire at all

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Exactly and if you listen closley she does still sound like alyson court just a little older which is what they was going for i was annoyed when they didnt cast alyson as claire since shes been the only one to ever voice her but this new one is still good people moaning about her looks and her voice seriously need to shup up because there is nothing with claire at all

She sounds exactly like Alyson at times, and I like to compare characters from their original game to the newest, and Claire has the exact same face, just older.

wayne

She sounds exactly like Alyson at times, and I like to compare characters from their original game to the newest, and Claire has the exact same face, just older.
yeah she does when moira and claire are at the cog puzzle bit and that woman is talking to them through the braclets claire says and who exactly are you and she sounded exactly like alyson then to me plus other times too... i think people ate just complaining for the sake of complaining because if you look theyre really complaining about nothing because there is nothing wrong with her

wanderer

battle master
i said it before. biohazard fans just complain, cannot be satisfied. Claire's voice is just a small matter. Claire aging is normal, would be bloody unprofessional for Capcom to write & produce a story where Claire still looked the same as when she met Sherry, when Sherry is now getting close to that same age.

Top Bottom