• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 stupid Crapcom !!!!! Ruin stuff for real players !!!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
The first quote seems like dlc to me. The next one seems pretty crappy, but at least we can still do things in game to get them.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
So well be playing raid mode....then casual playing 13 year old can use mommies credit card and beat the entire game...why??? This scares me that you can buy out and problem and just shows that todays players are lazy as hell !!!!

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
You'll just have to make it a point of pride that when you unlock everything in Revelations 2, it'll be because your skill as a player and not because you had the cash for micro-transactions.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
WHAT?!!!! SOMEBODY CALL ME AMBULANCE...thats completely wrong...13 years kid beat me no no thats happen after i turn 60 birthday hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so evil i know but when you hear such a news like this

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
What's wrong with that?
The revelations ds had the option to use play coins to get good Weapons.
The console version had dlc packs for weapons.
The older games before re4 made you start from where you last saved.
And it's not like you have to buy these things to continue to play.
I think it sounds fair

Flipqy42

Nevermore
What's wrong with that?
The revelations ds had the option to use play coins to get good Weapons.
The console version had dlc packs for weapons.
The older games before re4 made you start from where you last saved.
And it's not like you have to buy these things to continue to play.
I think it sounds fair

I know, but why even make it an option? Keep micro transactions in those sh*tty mobile games. Leave them out of real games.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Meh. These microtransactions are optional and therefore don't effect me in the slightest. I'll earn my levels/etc. through play!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Meh. These microtransactions are optional and therefore don't effect me in the slightest. I'll earn my levels/etc. through play!
-you are right, but they shouldnt play this game if they cant "really" play it !! Brings down the fan base even more is what im getting at

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
The way I see it is the more the merrier, honestly. I don't really care how hardcore someone is as long as they're enjoying a game and not being a d!ck. I know I'm going to play rather obsessively for my unlocks and stuff, but if someone wants to spend money for a shortcut to do it, I'm not going to complain. They're only depriving themselves of the fun!

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
The way I see it is the more the merrier, honestly. I don't really care how hardcore someone is as long as they're enjoying a game and not being a d!ck. I know I'm going to play rather obsessively for my unlocks and stuff, but if someone wants to spend money for a shortcut to do it, I'm not going to complain. They're only depriving themselves of the fun!
maybe i agree he spend money no fun i spend hour and have fun looks like a good deal now i agreed

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I never play Raid Mode anyway. Plus, doesn't it make more sense to go back to the beginning?
Raid mode is alot of fun.
Though usually when you die the round is over. Respawning seems like it would make it easier but I probably won't use the respawn unless playing a long hard level with a friend.
If you lose bonuses for Respawning than its use is limited to impatient people

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.

sbr999

I like how some people can justify questionable business ethics and disrespectful practices towards customers.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I like how some people can justify questionable business ethics and disrespectful practices towards customers.
How is this in any way questionable or Disrespectful?
They are not pointing a gun at your head and saying give us more money or else.
If I made a game I would include optional additional payments so that I could make a little extra money by a players choice
This is business

Top Bottom