• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Stuck in RE Remastered

AdaWait

Your right hand comes off?
So it appears that I'm stuck in my play through of RE Remastered on the Xbox One.

I have just fought and killed the giant snake and obtained the Blue Book with a Wolf Medal inside. I now have both the Eagle and the Wolf Medals, but I cannot open the gate in the main hallway.

The gate requires two Umbrella emblems, I think they are called Metal Objects? Anyway, I have both, but only one has a stone ring which makes it a Stone and Metal Object. The other one is just a Metal Object. Clearly I need to find the stone ring, but I have looked all over and cannot find it. Does anyone know where the ring is. I'm pretty sure all I have left to do is open that gate and go into the tunnels.

Here is a picture or what I'm talking about, this would be the Stone and Metal Object:

latest

and this would be the Metal Object without the Stone Ring:

1RObj_01.jpg

See how it doesn't have an outside edge? That is the stone ring that I'm talking about and I think I may have missed that somewhere. The problem is that I can't find any rooms that are red so I don't know where I missed it.

Last edited:

AdaWait

I've been avoiding walk throughs because I want to pretend the internet doesn't exist and I'm treating this question as if you guys are my friends in real life and I'm asking for help. I feel old school games are more fun if you treat them like if you're stuck, that's it, you won't finish the game.

Anyway, I digress. I think I know what I missed. When you go under the courtyard, I picked up a golden shaft thing, did a puzzle, and combined the stone ring with the gold shaft. I think I have to put that back into the elevator controls.

I'm talking about this thing:
latest

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I've been avoiding walk throughs because I want to pretend the internet doesn't exist and I'm treating this question as if you guys are my friends in real life and I'm asking for help. I feel old school games are more fun if you treat them like if you're stuck, that's it, you won't finish the game.

Anyway, I digress. I think I know what I missed. When you go under the courtyard, I picked up a golden shaft thing, did a puzzle, and combined the stone ring with the gold shaft. I think I have to put that back into the elevator controls.

I'm talking about this thing:
latest

Ah, I thought you were avoiding walkthroughs, but I suck at explaining so I thought I'd add one in anyway, just in case. I generally don't actually use walkthroughs either, I just like to see how other people play after I've finished the game by myself.
Anyway, yeah, you have to put it back in the elevator controls.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I know this reply is late and yoy have probably done it by now but anyway:

Shaft key object:
You combine this with another Shaft object which you find in the room next to the one where someone shoots Enrico.
It has a big square hole (lift Shaft) and a console in this room.
You combine it and use it there, solve a simple puzzle and thr story continues on.
The other half is in a room the opposite direction which requires use of thr crank Enrico is holding when he died.

The identical medal emblems:
After you have done the first spoiler you carry on for a while until you pick up a jewelry box, solve the simple puzzle to open this and you get the outer stone ring to combine with the medal.

AdaWait

Yeah I figured it out. The metal ring was in Lisa's room under the cabin. I just forgot to insert the yellow puzzle piece back into the elevator controls.

Thanks!

Top Bottom