• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Spoilers! Revelation! For those that want to talk about the Villains Identity. Spoilers!

The Darkening Sea

Alright…since someone has revealed who the villain is via picture and concept art, then I want to talk more about it here as I’m pretty thrilled! (Sorry if you’re not.) If you don’t want anything spoiled for you, then I suggest you leave now and forget about this thread because you shouldn't have clicked on it.

Breath…breath…I ****ing NEW the villain must have some relation to the Ashford family. I’ll explain that bit in a minute, but it turns out ‘she’ is Alex (W) after all. Well done guys to those that suspected it for I had my doubts. Personally, I kept changing my mind from saying they were a she and then a he and back again. The problem is that the name ‘Alex’ is rather vague. Now initially I thought the villain could be some kind of reincarnation of Veronica Ashford (their ancestress) and I've stated so. That idea has suddenly gone.

I've already examined the hell out of that one picture, and now I believe our villain ‘Alex’ to be the actual sister of Alexander Ashford. Her mature age would be more suggesting for her to be his sister (or half-sister) and for the sake of family correlation, I’m guessing her name is Alexandra or Alexandria?

1. She possesses his round face (or short skull).
2. She possesses his lips (bottom lip full, top lip thin), obviously hers are more feminine in shape.
3. The Ashford line is known to produce individuals with superior intelligence, i.e. very high IQ.
4. Possibly she is a lost relative, disowned, perhaps an illegitimate child with one parent being aristocratic and the other not, or was ‘taken’ for the W Project.
5. Being a long-lost Ashford relative would place her in a position for revenge.
6. The clues we've been given are reminiscent of CV(X): Stuck on an Island prison, poetry as a symbol of something, aspects of prison torture which was among Alfred’s favourite sports, and also the prisoners wearing flashing bracelets that remind us of the ‘collars’ that Steve and his father and other prisoners wore.

Although certain things remain a secret:

1. Whose are those fingers fondling the picture of Albert W?
2. Who would admire (or despise) Albert W?
3. Is it possible that Alex W had met and maybe worked with Albert W sometime before he was killed?
4. Could Alex have an accomplice, and will they be related to the Burton family?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I don't like speaking spoilers without tags so...
wesker was one of many "cloned" Children
Alex was also a clone but disappeared with alot of Spencer research.
This was mentioned in re5 lost in nightmares.
So she couldn't be an Ashford sister, the only sister she could be called is weskers but that isn't really a solid relation.
Although being that they could considor themselves family is probably the reason she keeps a picture of herself and wesker.

The Darkening Sea

So she couldn't be an Ashford sister, the only sister she could be called is weskers but that isn't really a solid relation.
Although being that they could considor themselves family is probably the reason she keeps a picture of herself and wesker.

I don't know how to use these spoiler tags, so...help??

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
They had a picture together, unless it was photoshopped they knew each other. It was probably her holding the picture, too.

The Darkening Sea

No, not at all. The W Children were NOT 'clones'. I just don't know where this misconception comes from but the game files do not state this. All of the children were selected and abducted from their families because they possessed superior intellect through their genes. Alex W was the brightest child and became Spencer's number one...until he was betrayed by Alex. She found the cure to 'mortality' and took off with the data/research. Spencer knew he was going to die from old age and probably heart failure, so he used his butler to send a letter to Albert W informing him of his whereabouts, as Spencer wanted to confront him and tell the truth. He allowed himself to be killed basically. This is what the 'lost in nightmares' mini game tells you. So, yes, Alex W could be the sister or half-sister of Alexander Ashford...and as I said she kind of looks like him too!

Last edited:

The Darkening Sea

It was in the last trailer.

You phrased your message wrong. This picture does not feature the two together - only that somebody's fingers are touching the picture of Albert W. Maybe its her...maybe its not. If it is Alex, then her fingers are oddly masculine. Perhaps the unimpressive graphics are letting us down?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
You phrased your message wrong. This picture does not feature the two together - only that somebody's fingers are touching the picture of Albert W. Maybe its her...maybe its not. If it is Alex, then her fingers are oddly masculine. Perhaps the unimpressive graphics are letting us down?

You can see her in the corner of the picture.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Here is the picture in question:
As you can see, Alex is very much in the picture with Albert:
16677359201_f36d9e470c_o.png

The Darkening Sea

Here is the picture in question:
As you can see, Alex is very much in the picture with Albert:
16677359201_f36d9e470c_o.png

Hey where did (that) picture come from? So, this is Albert and Alex then? It seems to be a painting actually of this pair and can we speculate about their relationship? Do you think its strictly business? Why did they split ways come RE5? In the other screen shot, if Alex is touching this picture lovingly then they can't have fallen out, right?

Denzil22

Premium
As anyone seen the files from the game that have been leaked online. They really goes in to Alex's back story and how she was in contact with Albert and that where against Spenser together.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
As anyone seen the files from the game that have been leaked online. They really goes in to Alex's back story and how she was in contact with Albert and that where against Spenser together.
Could you post a link to these please?
Id like to give it A read :D
Also try and use spoiler tags when talking openly about things that arnt revealed yet.
To do so put [spoilr] at the start of a sentence and end it with the same but with a / before the spoiler
[spoilr] [/spoilr]
Spelt correctly by the way with an e before the r

Top Bottom