• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Soundtracks

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
We have a music thread already but I thought it'd be fun to post some epic soundtracks from movies or games or whatever.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
probably my favorite soundtrack of all time has to be American beauty
For many reasons but mainly I love Thomas Newman and worshiped his music growing up. I wanted to be a theatrical composer because of him and his ability to add substance to a movie through music. He gave me the feels while watching movies like Shawshank Redemption, The green mile, Wall-E etc.

And when i'm feeling an active inspiration i'll throw in some John Powell...the bourne soundtrack for some reason has stuck with me for years.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
From what I've heard so far, I think the Dark Souls 3 ost is gonna be amazing.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I absolutely love the soundtrack to the TV show Vikings. Everything about the sound and feel of the show is beautifully done and it gives me the chills. Trevor Morris (Dragon Age: Inquisition) and Wardruna (Norwegian musical project based on Nordic spiritualism) are responsible for the soundtrack and I really don't think they could've chosen anyone better.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I thought this was pretty inspiring this guy makes really sweet 8-bit tunes and was asked to do the soundtrack for an indie game really cool stuff

from the game

original FantomenK song

@tremor love resi 1 and 2 soundtracks

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
My favorite soundtrack in existence may well be that of Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World. Not only were all of the licensed songs totally on point, but the original ones were also incredibly good!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
The Silent Hill series is riddled with some fantastic and creepy songs. This one is one of my favorites from the series- and this person looped it so that it's longer that 00:30 seconds.

BeatTheGG

The true last hope.
The Silent Hill series is riddled with some fantastic and creepy songs. This one is one of my favorites from the series- and this person looped it so that it's longer that 00:30 seconds.

Silent Hill truly has some of my favorite tracks in gaming. It's breath taking even. It makes me want to make a sandwhich out of Akira Yamaoka's brain. :hungry:

Top Bottom