• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Someone has a .mcr save that only Leon A was ended and it was in the middle of Claire B?

legendarysnake

I formated my desktop yesterday and then i forget to save a 3 months save of resident evil 2. I played once in a while. I finished with Leon A(dont get the clothes in the beggining, cause i didnt know it existed) and i was in the middle of Claire B. I was in that part where claire was in the train with Sherry. I killed a boss there(it took like 9 hits to kill) and i was near the labs.

I dont want a complete save(no tofu or extra clothes). I want a save where like only Leon A is completed and a save near where i am, no more, no less.

I dont want to begin the game again.

legendarysnake

in this forum exists like a media center with all saves from all old resident evil? i may find the save that i want there, if exists.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
These can all be found on Google, not sure they'd be shared here. Look on emu archives etc. They keep all saves from different parts of various games

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
emu archives? is this a site or a option inside residentevil.org?
It's a general search term, if you're using an emulator to play which you must be, a lot of emulator and rom sites store these save files. I can't link you to them as ta against site rules, but if you google resident evil 2 saves mcr it'll find it

Top Bottom