• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

so tel me wat YOU think about this forum!!!

XxGioxX

i love it its so cool now i can talk with like the whole world about how alsome this game is and see OTHER peoples apinion lolz an how good they r an stuff so tell me wat YOU think about this forum!!!

Sephiroxas

I think it's cool. But I also think people go off topic on purpose to get themselves more posts. Which makes every topic turn into general discussions about nothingness. But for the most part it's fun discussing upcoming games, movies and techniques that we use. 8)

alonecrow

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=142.msg2383#msg2383 date=1199725574]
I think it's cool. But I also think people go off topic on purpose to get themselves more posts. Which makes every topic turn into general discussions about nothingness. But for the most part it's fun discussing upcoming games, movies and techniques that we use. 8)
[/quote]

yes, i'm quite agree with you sephi. some people here just post it out of the blue, sometimes I have to get them back to the right track.. lol
but it's fun here.. thank you everyone!

RE4

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=142.msg2383#msg2383 date=1199725574]
[/quote]

Yeah I agree. I myself do that sometimes but it's because we don't have many people on at the same time and we just don't have that many people in general. Things will get better when we get more people to join these forums so start spreading the word about this site and the forums section for the RE fans.

Nicholai

Cool forum, too many flood sometimes.
But it's great, members are nice, but too many Leon fan :-\ ;D

alonecrow

[quote author=Nicholai link=topic=142.msg2870#msg2870 date=1200007150]
Cool forum, too many flood sometimes.
But it's great, members are nice, but too many Leon fan :-\ ;D
[/quote]

hmm.. not many wesker fan huh?
haha.. feeling outnumbered?

Lost Prophets989

Lmao, first off, Gio, work on your grammar. It took me awhile to understand. (P.S. We gotta hang out sometime)

On topic, I think this forum is great. Of course it's on the small side community wise, but still it is a great place. I love the RE series so discussing it with people who share my interests is awesome.

JP

This place is awesum, but I wish I culd be here more since I can't be due to school and work :( :'(

alonecrow

[quote author=JP link=topic=142.msg3072#msg3072 date=1200273279]
This place is awesum, but I wish I culd be here more since I can't be due to school and work :( :'(
[/quote]

steal some times from your business if you can.. or ask other to join this forum.. lol

REGirlfan

i love this site i like to share re information with other people that share my intrests about the RE series 8)

A_Wesker123

The Original
This forum is the best Resident Evil forum on the web. There is such a positive atmosphere and and everyone helps each other out whereas on forums such as the Gamefaqs ones everyone just laughs at you and makes out like they rule the world. So thanks everyone for bein such great people :)

Top Bottom