• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 So its confirmed new Resident Evil 7 at E3 ! Whats your predictions !!!??..

meg5493

Somewhere enclosed and not out in the open would be great. New actual scary monsters instead of reusing lickers or hunters would be awesome something to really set it apart from recent entries.

RedPanda

4x the awesome
I assumed by clean slate they meant something like how RE4 was to 3 where a lot of elements were changed pretty drastically, but the story remained within continuity. Also I don't really get why people would want a Jill/Leon team considering they don't really have any reason to hang with each other, and imo are two of the most boring protagonists in the series. I could see Jill/Claire because girl power and it has been too long since we've seen Jill. They could do a lot with her having been brainwashed and stuff, but knowing them they'll probably blow that chance.

Also why aren't we discussing the fact that this could very well be illegitimate news? I mean RE7 was rumored to be at the past 3 E3s and failed to show at all of them, not to mention RE7 rumors are not an uncommon occurrence by any means. Plus our only info is a Twitter post from someone who's not actually directly tied to Capcom.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm guessing it's going to involve Shenya Pharmaceuticals in some way, likely as the new major bio-terrorism company. It's said to be the same one that Ada worked for, presumably, and the rival company of Umbrella. It's also hinted that they are the ones that wipe Tri-Cell from the face of the Earth, and Alex Wesker worked with their CEO in some capacity.

Any ways I'm sure it will trace to that company since they are being built up.

I'm curious as to what they mean by going back to it's roots? The camera angles? The limited items? The atmosphere? The style of story telling? The game play? The plot design? There are just too many ways to think of this. I think that the Revelation games are the best of both worlds since it combines elements of the new and old style of RE.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Id like a team we've never seen before. Like Leon and Jill, Jill and Claire, Rebecca and literally anyone, Jill and Sherry, Ada and Chris, which i doubt will ever happen since Chris was never told that the 'Ada' he spent most of RE6 trying to kill was actually a clone called Carla Radames (easily the most ridiculous thing ever in an RE). The moment has passed for a Chris and Leon team up. Everyone expected that in RE6 and capcom completley wasted that chance. Leon teaming up with Sherry would be interesting given their history, and how they are both agents for the goverment. Jake and Chris would be interesting. It would be pretty cool storywise to see Chris take the son of his worst enemy under his wing. Just speculating of course, because i highly doubt we'll see Chris or Leon in a main title for a while now considering how burnt out people are with them. Or a Jill and Barry team up! That would be cool and im sure they'd make jill sandwich jokes and talk about back in the day at the mansion lol
yes chris and jake and have stars be reborn with jake wearing his dads STARS outfit and sunglasses !!!

BeatTheGG

The true last hope.
Ah so NOW it's official??

Also... "clean slate"
Batman-Chin-Rub.gif

Top Bottom