• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Should I buy?

DMS-97

I just got Resident Evil 4 hd on psn and now i can get Code Veronica half price but i heard it is a bit hard and im not very good at resident evil games so should i get it or not???

bruno

Chief Researcher
A lot of people come to a point in this game in which they have to sart from the beginning (halfway through the game).
That's because you really have to save ammo and learn how to dodge zombies and other BOW's.
Howerver, it is a great game and has a great story.
I think you can do it the first time if you save the ammo (ammd you already know you have to do it).
Just a question, do you hink RE4 is woth getting? I've played the game before but my PS2 is broken. I was going to buy RE4 HD, but i don't know if this is a good version...

DMS-97

Well so far I've only played RE4 HD once but i love it, so i would get it if I was you.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
CVX is a helluva lot different than RE4, and personally, I've never been able to get through it. I never considered it hard, but maybe that is the reason... I always thought I just didn't care for it all that much. But half-price seems reasonable.

Markus

I was going to buy RE4 HD, but i don't know if this is a good version...

When you say "good version", do you mean that it is different from other platform versions of RE4 ? Because it's not, it's the same game version as on Gamecube, PS2, and Wii, but with HD resolution. You should get, I've got it for Ps2, Wii and Xbox360, completed it about 10 times.

bruno

Chief Researcher
When you say "good version", do you mean that it is different from other platform versions of RE4 ? Because it's not, it's the same game version as on Gamecube, PS2, and Wii, but with HD resolution. You should get, I've got it for Ps2, Wii and Xbox360, completed it about 10 times.
I've got it for PS2 but my PS2 is broken :(
I'd like to play it again, but I don't know if it's worth the money xD
After all we'll have a lot of RE games soon, so I have to save...
I know this is the same version from PS2. The versions from PS2/PC, Gamecube and Wii are different, they have different types of extra content...

bruno

Chief Researcher
Assignement Ada/ Separate ways, etc. Some versions have more extra contens than others.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I just got Resident Evil 4 hd on psn and now i can get Code Veronica half price but i heard it is a bit hard and im not very good at resident evil games so should i get it or not???

I say this all the time, but RE CVX was my favorite game in the series and I think anyone who likes RE would like CVX. I personally never had to start over... but I was always kinda stingy when it came to actually using my weapons (thankfully, as defeating the above mentioned BOW was difficult, reguardless of how much ammo you manage to store up-it's more about timing than anything) because up until that point, if the RE games taught me anything, it was to conserve, conserve, conserve :). And at half price? I say definitely go for it. It's a much better game than RE4 in just about every way.

Top Bottom