• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

shipping het,slash and femslash in Re 'verse

umbra aeterna

While I actually do like the games, Is supect some fans tend to approach Re wearing slash goggles (wesker does act like a disgruntled ex...I'm kidding) and disregard cannin for fetish.so what are your thoughts. I do slash and het and fem slash (i likes wonenz and menz) and crack pairings are awesome.

What are your thoughts?

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I think most people ship Wesker and Chris because Wesker seems to focus all of his hate onto Chris, even though Jill, Barry and Rebecca were just as responsible for ruining his plans. Even when Wesker was surrounded by Excella, who practically threw herself at him in every scene, Ada and brainwashed Jill.

I prefer Jill/Chris and Leon/Claire as I don't ship much within RE (all my yaoi pairings are in anime:happy:)

umbra aeterna

I think most people ship Wesker and Chris because Wesker seems to focus all of his hate onto Chris, even though Jill, Barry and Rebecca were just as responsible for ruining his plans. Even when Wesker was surrounded by Excella, who practically threw herself at him in every scene, Ada and brainwashed Jill.

I prefer Jill/Chris and Leon/Claire as I don't ship much within RE (all my yaoi pairings are in anime:happy:)
--

Leon x ada and jake x sherry for me :)

I want chris x jill, but I see them as friends ...though i still believe he tapped that. Maybe chris is that in-between-relationships guy

...and wesker acts like a disgruntled ex

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I ship Nivanfield, Weskerfield, Shake and Hunniper, sometimes also Cleon, and I like them pretty much in that order. But I've only ever written fanfics about the first two, and my interest in any shipping at all depends on my fluctuating interest in Resident Evil in general. (At the moment I'm more excited about Arrow, Flash and Glee, but all ships are canon in the latter because everyone is already screwing everyone - and I'm only halfway through the first season!)

umbra aeterna

As for chris and wesker idk, maybe chris had jill and wesker was jealous or he ragged on him for wanting rebecca tapped dat ass and ditched him for jill?
I ship Nivanfield, Weskerfield, Shake and Hunniper, sometimes also Cleon, and I like them pretty much in that order. But I've only ever written fanfics about the first two, and my interest in any shipping at all depends on my fluctuating interest in Resident Evil in general. (At the moment I'm more excited about Arrow, Flash and Glee, but all ships are canon in the latter because everyone is already screwing everyone - and I'm only halfway through the first season!)

yes! I do like flash and arrow and i have tto catch up on old episodes.

And i am guilty of nivanfield and weskerfield shipping.tried cleon, but usually not feelin it. To dedicated to leon x ada. Re2 did it to me

Top Bottom