• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 SHEVA LOOKALIKE: Aisha (Zoe Saldana) in new movie 'The Losers'

Hoady

Get some meat on those bones and straighten her face out to make her look somewhat attractive then you got a Sheva.

That Jill lookalike is so ridiculously similar that its actually ludicrous.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
wolfgirl;73121 said:
The-Losers-Zoe-Saldana-as-Aisha-10-3-10-kc.jpg

Sheva%20Alomar2.jpg

Resemblance is uncanny. :blink:
Hmmm I see a little bit of resemblance but they are very different. Zoe could look more like Sheva if she tried, she's after all not trying to copy Sheva in that movie.

STAR_738;73299 said:
She did a good native accent in Avatar and she is an actor after all; she could totally do a fake (African) accent.

To be fair the actual characters in the games look like they would freak out and hide as well (Jill, Claire, Rebecca, Sheva, etc). Looks can be deceiving.

I also though that Charliez Theron would make an amazing Jill Valentine too!

The first two images didn't display nothing, but by going to the source (url) I found them to be deleted.

But the last two images.... OH WO-O-OW! Charlize looks exactly like Jill! Oh so pretty. :wub: :blush:

hellgirl223

absolutely loved Zoe when she played as Neytiri <3 she did amazing as Neytiri, her voice was awesome and she made Neytiri totally BA XD<3

But anyway, back to RE, hmm, I guess I won't complain (although I have my doubts) if she does. I mean they have a resemblance and I'd be happy if she can at least pull off her accent (sheva's accent is LOVE. <3), but I won't say she completely looks like her XD

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
The first two images didn't display nothing, but by going to the source (url) I found them to be deleted.

But the last two images.... OH WO-O-OW! Charlize looks exactly like Jill! Oh so pretty. :wub: :blush:

Haha yes she is and yes she does! ;) I guess they're gone now. But damn I think she would make an amazing Jill and not just because of her looks, but because she's an amazing actress too; I think she would nail down Jill's personality...There's something about her presence on screen that easily grabs your attention, IMO- like Jill.

Oh and these were the pics (similar ones anyway).
9947245.jpg

aoshi

I think jill in RE 5 was modeled from julianne moore. With cap, she looks exactly like julianne moore in a movie with nicholas cage,Can't remember the name of the movie.

Edit : Movie is called NEXT

LordGolbez

I think jill in RE 5 was modeled from julianne moore. With cap, she looks exactly like julianne moore in a movie with nicholas cage,Can't remember the name of the movie.

Edit : Movie is called NEXT

I'm Pretty Sure The Model For RE 5 Jill Was Oliva Wilde

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
1) Sheva has more of a weird British accent going on in RE5...

I find that Sheva's accent seems to vary, whether by fault of her voice actress or the voice director. Therefore, I have dubbed her Afri-meri-stralian-itish.

Top Bottom