• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 SHEVA LOOKALIKE: Aisha (Zoe Saldana) in new movie 'The Losers'

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
The-Losers-Zoe-Saldana-as-Aisha-10-3-10-kc.jpg

Sheva%20Alomar2.jpg

Resemblance is uncanny. :blink:

Mr Sunshine

lena;73135 said:
well skinny version

A bit, but I think technollogy can do the job! ;)

However the best actor for Sheva has to have an african accent as well like in the game. Is this actor american?

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
Karen Dyer was sheva.s Mo-cap and voice actress but the modelling for sheva was done by someone else
it was done by Naja Hill

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
That isn't susposed to be Sheva. That is just A stupid Wannabe. The movie looks Stupid. They should get people that are more believable for these parts. She's the type to freak out and Hide, not be A badass.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Fallen91;73136 said:
A bit, but I think technollogy can do the job! ;)

However the best actor for Sheva has to have an african accent as well like in the game. Is this actor american?

She did a good native accent in Avatar and she is an actor after all; she could totally do a fake (African) accent.

ProtoTypeRaavyn;73220 said:
She's the type to freak out and Hide, not be A badass.

To be fair the actual characters in the games look like they would freak out and hide as well (Jill, Claire, Rebecca, Sheva, etc). Looks can be deceiving.

I also though that Charliez Theron would make an amazing Jill Valentine too!

charlize_theron.jpg

89797979.jpg

Charlize.jpg

jillvalentine.jpg

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
STAR_738;73299 said:
She did a good native accent in Avatar and she is an actor after all; she could totally do a fake (African) accent.

To be fair the actual characters in the games look like they would freak out and hide as well (Jill, Claire, Rebecca, Sheva, etc). Looks can be deceiving.

I also though that Charliez Theron would make an amazing Jill Valentine too!

charlize_theron.jpg

89797979.jpg

Charlize.jpg

jillvalentine.jpg

I completely Agree With you on Charlise she is so Amasingly close to Looking like Jill it's not funny.

lena

charliez theron does not look like jill julia voth does charliez can make her hairstyle like jill's and play jill's sister

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
How do you not see it?
Sure they based the Jill character on Julia but damn, she ended up looking morelike Charlize Theron.

Mr Sunshine

No! They had scanned Una Kavanagh to make the model of Jill in the original game! I won't accept any REmake! :mad:

headshot.jpg

lena

STAR_738;73342 said:
How do you not see it?
Sure they based the Jill character on Julia but damn, she ended up looking morelike Charlize Theron.

lol the whole face thing not like maybe eyes a bit? but do some makeup work and she can act like jill there might be interesting

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
ProtoTypeRaavyn;73220 said:
That isn't susposed to be Sheva. That is just A stupid Wannabe. The movie looks Stupid. They should get people that are more believable for these parts. She's the type to freak out and Hide, not be A badass.

She's not meant to be Sheva... she's playing a girl called Aisha in a film called The Losers. I just read about it in my copy of TotalFilm and saw that picture, and thought of Sheva. The movie has nothing to do with Resident Evil.

And @ STAR_738: That is true, despite the polarised opinions of the film itself she did do a brilliant native accent for Avatar... but Sheva in RE5 has more of a British kind of accent going on for some reason?

SNPAL21

Monster
Pass ... I hope, IF they add her to the movie, to at least have her accent & make her light skin. If not "EPIC FAIL".

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Personally, I think Zoe would be an excellent candidate for playing Sheva in a movie :) Lol, I'm a sucker for movies like this...I so can't wait to see The Losers xD

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
wolfgirl;73885 said:
She's not meant to be Sheva... she's
And @ STAR_738: That is true, despite the polarised opinions of the film itself she did do a brilliant native accent for Avatar... but Sheva in RE5 has more of a British kind of accent going on for some reason?

True but either way Zoe could pull off the role and probably give us a little spice to the Sheva character. Plus if they were to use a more African accent for the Sheva character in a movie then I gotta say I wouldn't hate it; it wouldn't be just a copy and paste of the character from the game.

Top Bottom