• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Setting the Scene

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
If you were to create the next game in the series, Would you go back in time to the mid-late 6o's early 70's when the early stages of the progenitor virus was being produced and cultivated. Coming across new enemies in labratories and underground facilities. Or would you go into the future and wrap things up with the 'Organization'. Giving the BSAA more in-depth meaning.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Interesting question I thought about both of these and i would like to see both done but the past scenario should be a spinoff since it wouldnt contain any of the main characters :3

Yea it would probably be at best a playable flash back where you are a random, doctor, virologist, soldier, etc. Which would only be a small percentage of the game. I think it would be interesting to live through all of that story set in the 70's labs with old equipment and everything

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hmm...i say a new adventure taking place in D.C...because the fall of the nations capital would mean the fall of the U.S. iteslf...

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
d
Eh.. Not really, Kenny. Both the President and Vice President have secret tunnels leading out of D.C. and to some place (not a clue where) that I am going to guess is far away from there. Everything that is there are just symbols that we, as Americans, hold in high regard and large amounts of ghetto-type areas.

I'm also getting tired of seeing the "ruined" or "post-apocalyptic" D.C. in games. I want something that will really change it up. I'll capitalize on Ronny McDonny N-T-Type tyrant fighting Wendy T-Veronica tyrant. The Kings bursts into the room and starts firing a rocket launcher armed with exploding Taco Bell chihuahua dogs lol.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
d
Eh.. Not really, Kenny. Both the President and Vice President have secret tunnels leading out of D.C. and to some place (not a clue where) that I am going to guess is far away from there. Everything that is there are just symbols that we, as Americans, hold in high regard and large amounts of ghetto-type areas.

I'm also getting tired of seeing the "ruined" or "post-apocalyptic" D.C. in games. I want something that will really change it up. I'll capitalize on Ronny McDonny N-T-Type tyrant fighting Wendy T-Veronica tyrant. The Kings bursts into the room and starts firing a rocket launcher armed with exploding Taco Bell chihuahua dogs lol.

Now theres a scenario i can get behind, and pay to see lol. Capcom should really be paying attention to these threads people the future is here! I'm assuming the Taco Bell dogs arent real but shells stuffed with explosives, because we dont hurt innocent animals round here lol. After each shot though a high pitched bark (of three different ones) will sound off as a precurser to the subjects death.

Since fast food employees are essentially zombies anyway it makes a for the perfect initial outline for our story.

Journal Anonymous, July 16th, 2011

All of the fast food corporations were shells to two rival companies Tricell and Lardcorp. The fast food chains were just another form of control these two massive conglomerates had on modern day society. A crazed doctor/virologist and Spencer aficionado, Hugo Egolighter, First witnessed this subtle power of seducing the mind with food when he was just an infant. Ever since then he's never turned back and ultimately became the head of Lardcorp enterprises. In order to get ahead of the competition Egolighter turned to science to improve his hold on the American tradition. Thus the T-Big Mac and T-Whopper 102 were created to satisfy his hunger for exclusive power over the people. An overwhelmed Tricell hired spies to infiltrate the underground labs to find out the secret of this new phenominon. Their efforts were almost thwarted by Lardcorp's extensive security measures, however a mere sample vial was removed from one of the storage boxes. Tricell, now infatuated with getting even, works diligently to amplify the effects of this new 'drug' and in doing so, causes adverse effects to the mind and body. All of the initial 12 test subjects died but two. After close examination the new drug seemed to increase the neuro-patterns for hunger almost exponentially. The test subjects ravaged through the plates of food as if you had dropped it on the floor for a household pet. When there was no more food the subjects began to attack eachother and began to feast on the others bodies relentlessly. As if hunger greatly exceeded any pain they might endure. The subjects were locked away for further testing but it was too late as the drug was administered into nearly every meat factory across the continental United States due to fabrication and unlawfull bureaucracy. I guess when you own half the world, you can get away with pretty much anything.

End Scene lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Thats awesome dudes! But i must say im offended you left out Steak n' Shake...oh and btw Elochai i wasnt sayin kill the president...i was talking about the very symbols you mention, only blood stained and crawling with zombies...

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
While Steak n' Shake is the most amazing restaurant I've ever eaten at, it's not very widely known. Do you know how much it sucks to only be able to eat there once a year when I go down to Daytona Beach? IT SUCKS lol. Do they have an icon or character that represents the image for them? Steak Burger + Shoe String Fries + *insert flavor* shake = ORGASM TO EVERY PART OF THE HUMAN ANATOMY!

CC.. dude.. You NEED to send that into Capcom. For the love of god do it. Golden, dude. Golden!

chocotricks

I first saw the streak n shake commercial when I was throwing up sick and the look of food or anything remotely disturbing At all would make me cringe and so I found that hat and the food on the commercial just horrible to sit through at the time and now the whole place just throws me off completely lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
OH dude! I'm sorry to hear that...that really DOES ruin it for you...though i must say you should forget about that sickness ordeal and get it together and go try some of their cheese fries...no other resteraunt will do it for you afterwards...

Top Bottom