• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Revelations 2 Humour

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Now the game has been out for a while, time to poke some fun at it.
This isn't to discuss points in depth, just poke fun at the game or post a moment which made you laugh.

Be wary if you havnt completed this gsme there may be spoilers in this thread.

1. The biggest fan concern and mystery is the arrival of Natalias sudden Cardigan in chapter 2

2. I never heard of the word sluice before playing this game, I now say it all of the time :S

3. Alex as a Mutant was flawlessly playing piano until you get to the door when suddenly she realised she better do something about barry and Natalia.

4. When Claire is grabbed, moira can only help by swinging her crowbar which won't always release the enemies grip, before acquiring the crowbar she can only watch, where as Natalia can do a small push which will release an revenant grip.

5. Moria won't use guns, but can happily throw explosive bottles which could arguably cause more damage.

6. "A RADIO TOWER?????"

7. When Pedro gets grabbed through the door, even though claire says "hold on" there is literally nothing you can do other than wait until the enemies attempt to come through the windows again.

8. The fear test itself is quite unfair, suppose the correct vessel was found- it's no good if that character was dead. For example Gabe in the helicopter crash, what if he didn't start to mutate?

9. When you enter the Wossek to turn off the alarm, before turning it off look outside the front windows to see Pedro having a hard time.

10. Ginas character has one of the most costumes in raid mode, despite her only appearing as bloody gina in the campaign, and only for about 15seconds.

Last edited:

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
11. Claire's ponytail is defying gravity

12. Imagine if it's Pedro the successful one for Alex's mind/soul transfer experiment instead of Natalia, Alex's gonna have hard time penetrating his mind, "oooohhh my ballsss what is happening to me" lol

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
13. This conversation:
Neil: "I only did it because I thought it was the right thing."
Claire: *with no emotion whatsoever* "It wasn't."

14. Claire, who protected Sherry, Steve and Rani in their respective games/movie, suddenly doesn't know how to deal with children anymore and needs the assistance of Moira, who constantly swears and doesn't seem like a child-friendly person at all, despite having a younger sister.

15. Claire in general is a travesty of her own character in this game, described as "compassionate" in one of the secret files, yet she's just as dull as Jill most of the time.

16. Alex, allegedly "the brightest of the Wesker children", actually believes that transferring her memories to Natalia's brain and then killing herself will lead to her (not just a copy) awakening in Natalia's body.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
17. If moira didn't stop to look up at the falling rubble and they both continued running, they would have both made it.

18. <picks up life key> "we better hold on to this, never know when you're going to find a lock"
Lift keys are obviously master keys

Leons-sexy-hair

I need brain - two chains the zombie
19 Claire's face

20 Capcom killing off all the non white characters first

21 moiras choice of outfit for her first day on the job

22 barry talking about beer and nachos when he should be saving a little girl

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
23. Barry poking at Jill with references.

24. "I was almost a Claire sandwich"

25. Natalia's bricks are extremely powerful.

26. Natalia can pick up metal cages twice her size.

27. "Holy balls! My life is awesome!

28. "Come at me, She-Wesker!"

29. Pointing at absolutely nothing for fun with Natalia.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
30. Several characters make fun of some of Barry's old lines, which he actually never said if we assume that the REmake is canon now, not RE1. REmake Barry never mentions the "master of unlocking", and while he does say Jill's name and "sandwich" in the same sentence, the wording is not "You were almost a Jill sandwich".

31. Revenants don't die when you shoot them with the rocket launcher.

32. Barry's third episode ends on the exact same cliffhanger as the second, and it doesn't stop there. Every encounter he has with Alex is the same: She appears out of nowhere (or suddenly comes back to life after looking quite dead for a while), punches him in a way that sends him flying through the room, and then grabs Natalia like some overdue Christmas present. (Wait...)

33. Cipher, a walking featureless hologram, is the best-looking male character in the entire game.

34. The fact that you can play as a creepy oversized teddy bear that laughs when it dies.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Her animation is the same as everyone else's, depending on how she dies, but she laughs while doing so.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
36. When you're playing as Natalia and you find another brick:

991893270_866471857.gif

Airaku

Stray Jedi
36. When you're playing as Natalia and you find another brick:

991893270_866471857.gif

I'm was laughing for 2 minutes straight. I ****ing can't LMAO!!!!!!!!!

PS.
I want to add that a lot of the complaint's on here are somewhat invalid in the canon since they didn't occur in the Japanese version. IE Claire shows more sad emotions regarding Neil and not anger. I could go on all day.

37. "What in the moist barrels of ****s?!" <---- love it hahaha!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
38. After obtaining the Artificial Eye from the bird statue...

Claire: This might work back at that retinal scanner.

Moira: I don't know why that makes sense, but somehow it does.

... Moira doesn't sound like the brightest bulb in the box here, does she? :p

Top Bottom