• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Revelations 2 Files

black 93

I may be a bit late with this one, but iv just played through revelations 2 for the first time in a while, and i found some files that id missed. The dark files have always been something iv loved in RE, and the ones in this game are some of the most disturbing in a long time. They really make Alex seem really sadistic and evil. A couple that stick in my mind:

Theres one in the prison in a cell on the upper walkway, written by a prisoner talking about the torture they endured everyday, and how they burnt and chopped off some of his brother limbs! Then said that if his brother dies, the same thing will happen to him.

Theres another one in claires 2nd chapter in the room where you find the machine pistol. This ones written by an explorer who stumbled upon the island, and upon arrival was locked up in a cabin by the residents. As you get towards the end, he talks about hearing 'animal like growling' at night and how he hasnt heard a human in a long time. You then see his dead body on the floor next to the bed.

Theres another one in Barrys 2nd chapter just before you fight pedro. This ones written by a woman who's husband went to work in the mines for Alex. She's writing to her children saying that she will find their father, and says some people offered her an injection and a bracelet that will protect her against the toxic gas. Towards the end she says she found the fathers head, but will search for the rest of his body and bring him home for the children because "they must be so hungry"

Goddamn. This is one of revelations 2 biggest strengths, creepy files like that, and ones that constantly refer to past games. Capcom definitly nailed this area, they made Alex seem very dangerous, and somehow managed to make her seem even more sadistic than albert . I realize many of you will already know about these, but its the first time iv found them and thought id share my thoughts.

black 93

Those were very creepy. I couldn't help but be reminded of the journal you find in Resident Evil 1.

"Fever gone but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty."
Yeah me too. This game had some awesome files. One of the things i really missed in RE6.

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
yeah I really enjoyed the files too...
and the areas were some of the best ares in resi universe :)
I just love to stand and stare at this:
Level_3.jpg

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
yeah I really enjoyed the files too...
and the areas were some of the best ares in resi universe :)
I just love to stand and stare at this:
Level_3.jpg

The first time I played the game I had to stop and take in the scenery for a while in so many places (I still do sometimes). In Claire's final episode when on the outside walls of the tower I had to look down and look at the island and take it all in, and in the second part of the last boss fight in the good ending whenever it switched to Claire I let the helicopter fly around so I could look at the island.... I'm weird.

black 93

The first time I played the game I had to stop and take in the scenery for a while in so many places (I still do sometimes). In Claire's final episode when on the outside walls of the tower I had to look down and look at the island and take it all in, and in the second part of the last boss fight in the good ending whenever it switched to Claire I let the helicopter fly around so I could look at the island.... I'm weird.
The final boss in this game is one of my favourite moments in the entire series! Claire working with barry is awesome, and barrys dialouge " let me take care of this!" "Claire, hurry up and blow a hole in this bitch!" "hope im not this clingy when i get old" damn barrys the man haha. Claire has a good line here too "oversee this, bitch" BAM . Damn i love revelations 2!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
When it comes to sadism. Albert and Alex aren't on the same level, not even close, in many ways she makes Albert look a joke. I haven't seen someone as evil as Alex in a while and damn she's high up there. She literally couldn't control her laughing at the mention of people dying and seeing Natalia right there in front of her, knowing that she's going to hurt a little girl. Who the **** laughs at that? You can hear in her voice the pride and pleasure that she takes in hurting people. Lets not mention those graves she practically made in advanced for people... with their names. She got her lead scientist to kill everyone and himself to preserve her secrets. When she got to the island she promised them hope, unity, and labour (that's what the propaganda posters say in English) and even let the islanders come to her tower and talk to her one on one to get their trust. Then got them willingly to walk to their deaths, some even in worshiping her as a saint. Those traps in the game... yeah it seems she had them designed and even gave you some nudges. Kinda like Jigsaw from the SaW films. Also like Jigsaw from SaW, she was ****ing watching everything on her L33T 20 monitor setup. She was guiding Claire and even Barry to an extent through the game. For example at the beginning of the game she was opening all those doors for you to progress as she was watching you. Seriously.... wtf?

Also it is a shame that the English version left out the details on the afflicted. They have been exposed to extreme levels of physical and mental torture to find the perfect host for herself. Keep in she literally owned that island for 10 or so years. This is a fairly accurate article on her rule of the island. http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Sushestovanie_Island
"telling them it was a vaccine for a disease.".... wow.

Albert is known for beating a few people up and most of his B.O.W. attacks are more or less indirect and caused by someone working with him. He manipulates on a smaller scale and his most sadistic act is dominating Chris and making him suffer. Okay... he's done worse but compared Alex. He's that guy who just opened up an "adopt a puppy for a child" foundation. Alex is a twisted sick **** and she worked really hard to get the title "The Devil Herself" and in Claire's words a "Bitch"!

black 93

When it comes to sadism. Albert and Alex aren't on the same level, not even close, in many ways she makes Albert look a joke. I haven't seen someone as evil as Alex in a while and damn she's high up there. She literally couldn't control her laughing at the mention of people dying and seeing Natalia right there in front of her, knowing that she's going to hurt a little girl. Who the **** laughs at that? You can hear in her voice the pride and pleasure that she takes in hurting people. Lets not mention those graves she practically made in advanced for people... with their names. She got her lead scientist to kill everyone and himself to preserve her secrets. When she got to the island she promised them hope, unity, and labour (that's what the propaganda posters say in English) and even let the islanders come to her tower and talk to her one on one to get their trust. Then got them willingly to walk to their deaths, some even in worshiping her as a saint. Those traps in the game... yeah it seems she had them designed and even gave you some nudges. Kinda like Jigsaw from the SaW films. Also like Jigsaw from SaW, she was ****ing watching everything on her L33T 20 monitor setup. She was guiding Claire and even Barry to an extent through the game. For example at the beginning of the game she was opening all those doors for you to progress as she was watching you. Seriously.... wtf?

Also it is a shame that the English version left out the details on the afflicted. They have been exposed to extreme levels of physical and mental torture to find the perfect host for herself. Keep in she literally owned that island for 10 or so years. This is a fairly accurate article on her rule of the island. http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Sushestovanie_Island
"telling them it was a vaccine for a disease.".... wow.

Albert is known for beating a few people up and most of his B.O.W. attacks are more or less indirect and caused by someone working with him. He manipulates on a smaller scale and his most sadistic act is dominating Chris and making him suffer. Okay... he's done worse but compared Alex. He's that guy who just opened up an "adopt a puppy for a child" foundation. Alex is a twisted sick **** and she worked really hard to get the title "The Devil Herself" and in Claire's words a "Bitch"!
Agreed, Albert was a psycho but he was a psycho who just wanted power, we never saw him try to kill a child with his bare hands like Alex. Alex enjoys torturing the mind, and if you ask me theres not a worse form of torture. Dont get me wrong Albert wasnt a saint lol but alex just seems like pure evil.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Agreed, Albert was a psycho but he was a psycho who just wanted power, we never saw him try to kill a child with his bare hands like Alex. Alex enjoys torturing the mind, and if you ask me theres not a worse form of torture. Dont get me wrong Albert wasnt a saint lol but alex just seems like pure evil.

I agree. Albert Wesker has always been one of my all time favorite villains and Alex somehow topped him in a bat of an eye. As a person she is absolutely terrifying, she is exactly with the franchise needed. A villain who can push "horror" forward. I am very excited to see where they can take her next and hopefully maybe even start playing with peoples "heads". She's "Wesker" now. 0.0

Albert tried to reduce the worlds population to half a billion and convert the worthy into master race with Uroboros to "rule it as a god" in his "new world order". An ambitious vision he took after Spencer. Alex on the other hand has a very different vision. She doesn't want to kill everyone off, but she wants to rule the world alright. She wants to consume the world in a new age of "fear". It's not clear how she will do this but we know that she believes that fear is the meaning of life and that her new vessel must ALSO be "incapable of feeling fear" in order to be able fulfill these desires. So clearly she probably wants to keep people alive... especially if she thinks she's going to be living forever. No one wants to get bored.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
his most sadistic act is dominating Chris and making him suffer.

Welcome to the forums Marsha. Please try to make your replies relevant to the thread and please refrain from using one worded post like you did in your "Would any of you like to see Jessica or Raymond come back?" reply.

We are pleased to see you here *smiles*

Top Bottom