• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Revelations 1 vs Revelations 2

Anguis

I think Rev 1 had some of the best new characters in years. Jessica and Parker in particular were really awesome additions. I liked them far better then previous new characters like Billy, Carlos, Ashley, Luis or Sheva.

(sorry for the double post guys)
The best characters in years? Parker was completely boring and Jessica was SO ANNOYING. She's always trying to **** Chris even when their life is in danger and she sounds like a freaking highschool cheerleader :p I did like her chemistry with Parker though, but that's about it. Oh, and don't get me started on Quint, because he's the worst character in the series.

Sackboy123

Lovely Claire Redfield
I liked the Rev1 characters more because we had more depth with them while with Rev2 they only had once chapter like Gabe, Pedro and Gina, never really cared for them as we only saw them for a few scenes

Anguis

I liked the Rev1 characters more because we had more depth with them while with Rev2 they only had once chapter like Gabe, Pedro and Gina, never really cared for them as we only saw them for a few scenes

Yeah, well, I agree that Gabe, Pedro and Gina aren't very good, hardly characters to be honest :v But Barry, Claire and Natalia make up for that, imo Rev1 only had Jill, Jessica was annoying, Parker was boring, Quint was the worst character ever and the rest weren't really memorable :/ At least Barry is back and he is great dropping one liners and saying stuff like "I've had my fill of mansions" and "I've got this!" That's such great fanservice :3 I do play with Gina in Raid Mode but that's simply because of the eye candy, but I did the same thing with Rachel in Rev1 so, nothing different there (still use her in 2) :p

Last edited:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I didn't care too much for Gabe or Gina truly. But I did feel for Pedro. Especially because he gets a good chuck of story line in Barry's second chapter. I mean, he gets more screen time than Ben Bertolucci in RE2 but we all know and feel for Benny... I think. haha.

Revelations 2 was such an improvement over the first one. I had a great story and a great scare factor that wasn't based around pure creepiness or action adrenaline. Revelations 1 was a great game, but it was kind of like an Arcade version of Resident Evil due to the 3DS graphics and breakup into smaller chapters. Revelations 2 has been the best RE game produced since 4 in my opinion.

Top Bottom