• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident savefile needed

lukiszlak

Soo the problem is i had a format and my savefile gone missing. But im too lazy to do it again.
So have anyone have a leon 100% save? or with chris chapter 3 start (wqith shotgun)
I will really aprecieate it : )

weskerondope

for which system?
you can download save files from many websites
ussually its kinda hard to get them working for ps3
i never done that
but for 360 its possible, with a little bit of work resigning the save file so your system accepts it
but if you are asking for pc then im affraid there is nothing i can do to help

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Also if you are after achievements/trophies, they will be disabled when using someone else's save file.

Haseeb_B.S.A.A

Bro I can give you my xbox 360 save file but it is your own risk , don't blame me If microsoft ban you if you use xbox live. Originally it is transfered by Horizon or Modio and if any defect would be noticeable then they would block you off. For guys like me , Xbox live is disabled in our country (that sucks) and I only play offline with my brother, so it does not affect me a bit, I always use such tactics to make game easier but I haven't done in any resident evil game! I have Resident evil 5 and 6 on xbox 360 and Resident evil 6 is best game on this console in my opinion , and resident evil 5 too. I play resident evil 4 on PC and PS2 but 5 and 6 are better! (mainly because of chris and storyline) . So do you want it?

Top Bottom