• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil World Records

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
This is just the what the Resident Evil franchise has in the Guinnes World Records 2011 Gamer's Edition. I haven't read the whole thing so if I do find something else that Resident Evil has in the book I will add it on here.

For the best-selling Survival Horror Series, the winner was Resident Evil with over 40 millions copies sold throughout the whole series.

On the Top 10 Survival Horror Games at Gametrailers.com Resident Evil 5 is #1 with 26.0 million downloads. 2nd is Dead Space with 8.0 million, 3rd is Alone in the Dark (2008) with 7.0 million, 4th being Silent Hill: Homecoming with 4.1 million, 5th being Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles with 4.0 million, 6th being Resident Evil Retrospective with 2.5 million, 7th is Resident Evil 4 (Wii)(2007) with 2.4 million, 8th being Dead Space 2 with 2.0 million, 9th being Resident Evil: Degeneration (2008) with 1.8 million, and 10th being SAW with 1.4 million.

Resident Evil 4 won Widest Variety of Player Death Animations with a total of 47 ways for Leon to die in the game. For some reason they only put Leon's deaths on there, but not the other playable characters. I guess it is because Leon is the main protagonist.

In the Top 50 Video Game characters 2 Resident Evil characters made the Top 50. Jill Valentine places at #43 beating Princess Peach (No I am not kidding. Princess Peach was put on that list as #44 and she was actually able to beat Sackboy, Ryu, Eddi Riggs, Bowswer, Augustus Cole, and Larry Laffer.) and being beat by Max Payne. Leon Kennedy was placed at #36 beating Ash Ketchum and being beat by Ezio Auditore. For anyone one who wanted to know who got in the Top 3 it was Master Chief at #3, Link at #2, and I think everyone knew that Mario would be placed at #1.

If I find some more information about Resident Evil in the book I will add it on here.

Top Bottom