• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Mercenaries 3D Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D DLC suggestion

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Oooooo I'd love some more mate! I love Mercenaries 3ds :) its my favourite game on Nintendo 3ds. I have been playing a little recently as im getting some new 3ds games soon . My favourite character is currently Jill BSAA with Hunks guns ;)
Anyway I was hoping they would release some new maps and characters for the ds version but apparantly its impossible to do DLC? I would love to see a 3ds only sequel though for this game is amazing.

For my ultimate wish i wish they release this game on big consoles and preferably next gen as well. heres what i would like best- called 'RE : MERCENARIES' So like RE:MAKE but RE: mercenaries! (downloable game release) for Xbox 360, ps3, ps4 and Xbox one with updated stages and all the characters from the latest games- re4., re5 , re6 and Revelations, all the maps from them, with mercenaries co op 1-4 players, plus 2 vs 2 Slayers (re5 rules) and Raid mode. also would follow the 3ds way with hundreds of Upgradable Skills and also weapon switching set up for Customisation.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I would like customisable stages
Like choose to have wave rounds on any level
Time limit alterations
Choice between easy normal and hard

More levels and characters and enemies from re4,5 (maybe even revelations and re6)
Weapon customisation, (choose which guns you want)
Endless / survival mode

Top Bottom