• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Survivor 2: Code Veronica Resident Evil Survivor 2 Code Veronica isn't a bad game!

Hey guys! I've read some in the forum and most people here claim that Survivor 2 is the worst game in the series etc.. What I don't get is that most people are judging this game by watching clips of it from youtube.

I myself have this game (both EU and Japan releases) and I can say that it's actually really great. You have to think of this game as an arcade game which it originally was. It was just a bonus that they actually released it for the PS2 which i am very happy of since arcades isn't that common where i live.

So this is a arcade game and these was never ment to be a long full fledge game with great story and ideas. It was only ment to be a fast paced shooter in the Resident Evil universe. And did it succeed? Absolutley!

Play the game, get used to the controls and take it for what it is. It's not bad at all. =)

Top Bottom