• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Strategy Guides?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Oh man, I lost a load of guides when I moved about 10 years ago. I owned virtually every single official and unofficial guide for all Resi games from Zero through to... 4, I think was the latest one at the time. I've been slowly building my collection up again over the past few months (I now have the guides for 4, 5 and 6, but can't seem to snag any decent quality classic Resi guides for a good price).

I don't remember the RE3 Nicholai memo, but I can absolutely believe it was in the guide. I remember there being a ton of cool trivia tid bits scattered throughout the books. My absolute favourite of all of the guides I owned was this little A4-sized unofficial Resident Evil 2 walkthrough/guide which my dad ordered over the phone for me; it contained tons of non-essential info and it was AMAZING. I haven't been able to find a copy of it in forever. I remember the front cover had Birkin's tyrant-eye-thing smack-dab in the centre of the cover, and the book was a weird cheery green colour. Odd... but AWESOME.

Now I have to get my hands on the RE2 and RE3 guides again.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I like to collect guides too, just to have them. I have extras of some because they were 12 cents at Future Shop when we still had it.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
i well have few of those as mine are ones for RE 1 Remake, RE 4, RE ORC. RE CVX, RE 5, RE 6 and RE UC. Beside forever i would love them since all those are ENG and these are better than ones done in mine country

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
That's really cool, is there any way you could take a picture to show what they look like? I'm curious to see all the differences due to regions and all of that.

Actually for now i cannot do this as im not in mine hometown where most of mine gaming stuff is but most ENG RE game guides beside how to do 1oo percent walktrough have also most of official artworks in them not like mine country ones where only screenshots and guided walktrough is on white background and none of artworks is used

Top Bottom