• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Resident Evil Revelations 2 leaked

RedPanda

4x the awesome
I swear if they put the TerraSave t-shirt in there just to throw us off the scent, imma hunt them down; but, on the more likely chance that it does confirm Claire's return, YAY!!

Side note: if this game has a side mode, I hope it's more like Mercenaries than Raid Mode, because my favorite part of RE 5 and 6 was getting SS ranks on all the stages with all the characters with my bro. Quality bonding time. If it is like Raid Mode, add split-screen please!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I swear if they put the TerraSave t-shirt in there just to throw us off the scent, imma hunt them down; but, on the more likely chance that it does confirm Claire's return, YAY!!

Side note: if this game has a side mode, I hope it's more like Mercenaries than Raid Mode, because my favorite part of RE 5 and 6 was getting SS ranks on all the stages with all the characters with my bro. Quality bonding time. If it is like Raid Mode, add split-screen please!
4 and 5 mercs was great... 6 was terrible and had fruity costume unlocks and only the characters in the game to play as

RedPanda

4x the awesome
4 and 5 mercs was great... 6 was terrible and had fruity costume unlocks and only the characters in the game to play as

I agree that RE 5 Mercs was a lot better than RE 6 Mercs, but fruity costumes have always been a part of the series. I really liked RE 4 Mercs, it was a lot more challenging.

wayne

Omg so claire is deffo in it i wonder if alyson court was just not allowed to say anything i cant wait!!!

Top Bottom