• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Resident Evil Revelations 2 leaked

Turo602

The King of Kings
Box art and an image for a Resident Evil Revelations 2 has apparently been leaked today. I'm a bit disappointed at the fact that it looks to be releasing on last gen consoles as the image shows box art for the Xbox 360.

Source

TJay

Premium
This could be very, very interesting. Revelations was a fantastic game. Wasn't there rumors a while ago about swquel featuring Claire, could this be it?

Mod edit: This post is copied from a closed identical topic. (Original location.)

Turo602

The King of Kings
IGN has always been reliable when it comes to news and it's not like they're known for putting up cheap rumors like some questionable sites people on this forum usually direct us to. Not to mention that the leak comes from xbox.com.

AlexiaAshford

Interesting. If it's true, I wonder if this game is related somehow to that "Resident Evil: Enhanced Veronica" [terrible name] rumor that quickly died down after E3? Maybe it is the same project with a different name, or I dunno...
Anyway, only time will tell. Hope they make an official announcement at TGS.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
It would make sense. They are releasing Remake HD and then a sequel to a more old school kinda Resi game. I guess Capcom want to see what kind of sales these games get before deciding on what direction to go with RE7.

Mod edit: This post is copied from a closed identical topic. (Original location.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I like the images! As some of you have already pointed out, it seems trustworthy. Let's hope it'll be a good game, successful enough to keep the franchise going.

If this is real and it stars Claire, I'm so fu<king on board!
I agree! She could probably make me buy a PS4....

Off topic:
We have a duplicate topic that is now closed. Merging the two threads didn't seem like a good idea, partly because it would include a number of off-topic posts. So I chose copying a few posts instead, to help keep the discussion going in this thread. Copied posts have an edit note in them.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
heres my 2 theories on the plot.....
1.) I believe that the virus washes up on shore to a prison island like Alcatraz and infects one prisoner or guard cleaning the shore and it spreads.

2.) Or we have a prison where a umbrella facility does experimenting sort of like where wesker children came from but on violent criminals

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Sweet. Revelations left a lot of plot threads open, so hopefully this game will close em. Maybe they should officially introduce Alex Wesker here, and so they can include him in RE7.

Top Bottom