1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident Evil Remake HD once enters the world of survival horror with new screenshots

by Steve Powell on Aug 28, 2014 at 4:18 PM
  • Steve Powell

Steve Powell Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Officially announced earlier this month, Capcom aren't wasting any time in slinging out fresh promotional material for Resident Evil Remake HD, a HD remake of a game that was released in 2002 which was in essence a HD remake in itself.

Capcom is clearly making efforts to establish a new trend.

Included below are a handful of screenshots of the upcoming Xbox 360 and PS3 ports of the game, but word has it that Xbox One and PS4 screenies are also set to make the rounds in the not-so-distant future.

resident evil hd remake 01.jpg resident evil hd remake 02.jpg resident evil hd remake 03.jpg resident evil hd remake 04.jpg resident evil hd remake 05.jpg resident evil hd remake 06.jpg resident evil hd remake 07.jpg

• Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

1. Turo602
    At first I didn't really see much of a difference other than the shadows looked darker but the difference really shows in these screenshots. The game looks better than ever! The only thing that could make this even more exciting is if they included that Rebecca prologue that ended up getting cut due to space.
  2. the venomous grand design
    iohsdfogsitjhsidngsmdoh the cabin screenshots!!
  3. Patrick Wilfong
    WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE BARRY A PLAYABLE CHARACTER!?!?!?!? :(
  4. AlbertGandhi
    I hope it would be released in PC too .. :(
  5. Hel
    It will be, Albert. That has already been confirmed, but since they can't talk about it right now, I suppose there will be a delay once again... But don't worry, sooner or later it will come.
    AlbertGandhi likes this.
  6. blivvy
    And here's an official trailer for it.

7. ApacheNinja1985
    I wish they would remake RE2 and RE3. I would pay a $60 price tag to play them
  8. Patrick Wilfong
    Really all they did was take the GameCube Resident Evil, and transferred it to other systems…. I'm a little disappointed that they're trying to pass it off as if it is new :(
  9. the venomous grand design
    when did anyone at capcom ever do anything of the sort? they've made it very clear this is an HD update w/ small tweaks.
  10. Veniamin_Sasha
    Probably never.