• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: REboot (fan trailer)

sbr999

I found this piece of gem on Youtube while browsing random stuffs.
The guy edited it so well, it actually looks really good.
Stone me, but I think this 1:19 minute-long fan made video is way better than all 'Resident Evil' movies they made together.

kevin buckley

Guys i just found a mansion that looks like the spencer mansion. its in Ireland where i am from. it could be good for a reboot. what do you guys think?

Strokestown%20House%20front_thumb.jpg

Mansion_front.jpg

kevin buckley

In order to reboot resident evil. They need to find a writer/director who is a huge fan of the games. Write a scriped silmiler to Romeros, have a great cast, have it set in the mansion and not having Alice. What do you guys think.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
If they Reboot it. They better not give it a PG-13 rating.

Really the rating just depends on where the movie's released. I know of some movies here in Canada getting a 14-A rating while they get an R in the States.
But yeah, an R rated/18-A Resident Evil movie (directed by George A. Romero please?) would be badass.

Jude@Fjackets

I found this piece of gem on Youtube while browsing random stuffs.
The guy edited it so well, it actually looks really good.
Stone me, but I think this 1:19 minute-long fan made video is way better than all 'Resident Evil' movies they made together.

hmmm looks ok not bad but

plant99

V-ACT
That's what i want to do- just get stinking rich- get an architect to build something based on the floor-plans..... and them kill him, because thats what a true resident evil fan would do, can't let him KNOW THE SECRETS muhahahahah.

Top Bottom