• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil PSP Announced

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Im not a leon fan. I want barry, jill (before being blonde) and maybe a newbie. Barry has every reason to want to hunt wesker after RE1 so that could possibly be the missing link that brings him back

Levan

Polkka. lol
I'm pretty much hoping HUNK would appear, maybe as the lead character. And I really hope they emphasize survival horror than action...

Zombie Enclave

I always thought they were horror. In Resident Evil 5, there was heads blowing up with some dogs with their heads being torn apart, maniacs with chainsaws, willing to rip anybody apart, some gigantic monster that used to be a human, and much more.

And Resident Evil 4 had almost the same thing, except for experimented on humans that are the most creepy thing ever, and with some having sharp, black objects stuck in their face. Oh yeah, and a man with his chest ripped apart, and a midget that gets turned into a gigantic monster, that shows his body, with odd things on it, the leader of the entire place turning into a disgusting monster.

Really, it doesn't have to have zombies just to be creepy.

Levan

Polkka. lol
I'm not really asking for zombies or anything. Just more scary parts... I miss those hands popping out of windows, or lickers and bandersnatches crashing through them. Gore's okay, but still isn't really a big or major part of survival horror, it's the horror that counts. :)

Zombie Enclave

Yeah, your right.

It's missing those moments that make you jump, and that difficulty.

I always liked it when those hand cam out of the shutters. * tear *

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
And in RE as Jill where you read a diary and a zombie pops out of a cupboard when you're done and it's like OHMYGODOHMYGODKILLITSHOOTITDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Levan

Polkka. lol
One part that shock me was in RE: Deadly Silence... It was like an old-style horror moment where when I entered the room with Jill there was a small cutscene where there was a blurry figure, and then walked away out from my sight.

When I finished the puzzle and got what I needed... I've never seen so horrifying in my entire life. It was a big coincidence my cousin was there watching, and he screamed at the top of his lungs when it happened, lol. D:

teal27

Hmm . .have to wait and see what it's all about and who will be in it before I make any decisions about buying a PSP. If there is any chance Chris will be involved, expect this ditzy fangirl to follow. :)

Zombie Enclave

Omg you must have read my ideas on the Resident Evil 6 thread, didn't you?

I am quite proud of them. Zeh evil zeintizt nevar doez not delavor. Even on Team Fortrezz 2 servors.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I can imagine REpsp having classic camera angles, although its going to get alot of hype especially if it boasts back to basics.

Top Bottom