• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 resident evil.net net issues!!!!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
it wont connect at all or upload my ratings and ranks all it does it daily missions in raid otherwise theres no connecting period ! the load times are super long !!!!!! the worst online service i have ever seen in a game in my life !

berto

I Saw the Devil
I was just saying the same thing on the raid general. I think they'll start doing the full service on april 1st but I don't know if it's related at all to the events they'll start then.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I use the ps4 version
When i started the game for the first time it asked me to connect to re.net
I said yes and it did this automatically without me having to do anything.
I assume it's because it remembered my details for when I did this will the remaster.
Everytime i go to the main menu on initial startup though it always says "obtaining link code" for about 5seconds but i dont know why since its already linked.

Although all the time it says it can't connect to re.net like when you finish a mission in raid mode or connect to it.
However this is lies because all of my data has uploaded and i have even sent items to my game from it.
Its said before that it couldn't connect to re.net but then proceeds to give me an item I transfered to myself.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I use the ps4 version
When i started the game for the first time it asked me to connect to re.net
I said yes and it did this automatically without me having to do anything.
I assume it's because it remembered my details for when I did this will the remaster.
Everytime i go to the main menu on initial startup though it always says "obtaining link code" for about 5seconds but i dont know why since its already linked.

Although all the time it says it can't connect to re.net like when you finish a mission in raid mode or connect to it.
However this is lies because all of my data has uploaded and i have even sent items to my game from it.
Its said before that it couldn't connect to re.net but then proceeds to give me an item I transfered to myself.
same here!!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Okay. I managed to link my RE.net account to my PS4. I don't know if this is going to help anyone else do it, but this is the way I did it.

Go online and log into RE.net. When you log in, there should be a button to press that says PS4, towards the left corner of the screen. Then there should be another button where you press the PS4 option. (Can't remember if it's next to the Revelations 2 option).

Anyway, hopefully you can figure that part out. It'll then ask you to link your PSN ID to your Capcom account. Follow the steps to log into PSN and then you should have your accounts linked. Then go on your Revelations 2 game, press options, test the connection and hopefully it should work.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Okay so I thought i would make this post:
My connection to re.net is very rare and I have hardly been able to put any participation into events because the option is always greyed out.

I have the disc version and so does Jen
The only difference between us is:
I connected my re.net account to the remaster so thr link happened automatically when I started this gsme and she had to link the game through this one.

Now:
My connection to re.net is very poor and unstable.
For example I have not been able to do the second large creature event once. Its very rare that I do get connected as Jen had commented that she never sees my avatar. Although hers is 80% of thr time connected.
Mine is maybe 20% or dare I say lower.

I have tried the following:
Setting the time on ps4 to Internet time and pressed set now.
I have tried syncing my data using the re.net website.
Rebooting the game.
Changing my privacy settings on both console and re.net
None of these have worked.

My next option which I might be trying is this:
As I mentioned above my re.net account was already linked to psn so the connection happened automatically on startup to this game and hers was a new connection.
I found the unlink account button.
However the site says that this will delete all data and I won't be able to make a link on this account for 1 week.

I shouldn't be bothered since the events in general are quite poor but I dislike losing progress, even if it's not actually in game progress I just don't like the thought of it all going on an assumption. Especially since my data for re remaster is on there (not like it's anything to be proud of)
it could be possible that it will re sync all data after a week but probably not.

I am going to spend all of my points and send myself the stuff from re.net
Then I will unlink my account and reconnect it in a Week.
I will post my findings with this test.

Top Bottom