• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Inside Umbrella Chapter 3

What Should Deseir Do?

• Get outside and make a break for it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Deseir awoke to the sound grease sizzling and the aroma of beef around him. He checked his surroundings, and realized he was lying on a table in Jill Sandwich. As he tried to sit up, Deseir's arms and back felt as if they were on fire.
He lied there, unable to do anything but think. His thoughts were automatically set at one question; how did he get here? Deseir then remembered the events that took place right before he became unconscious.
There was a man and woman. And Cerberus. Then he felt…uneasy. Deseir couldn’t explain exactly how he felt. Then…then what? Despite the protest of his screaming limbs, sat up to think.
That’s right, he thought, I passed out. But why?
Just then, he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He automatically reached for his blade in the holder on his chest, but he realized it wasn’t there. He didn’t have any of his weapons on him.
Deseir turned to find the woman slowly walking towards him.
Her steps were deliberate. She didn't want to startle him. After what had happen to him, Deseir was sure she thought he would be deeply terrified of any and everything right now.
“Kai,” she shouted over her shoulder, “He’s awake.” The man that Deseir had saw, the man named Kai, walked out of the kitchen and walked up to Emma, staring at Deseir. He stared back, breathing heavily. There was an awkward silence, while the two of them stared at each other, and Emma went back into the kitchen.
Kai was the one who broke it by saying, “So, you work for Umbrella?”
Deseir raised an eyebrow.
“How did you..?” Kai showed Deseir a little piece of plastic. As he looked closer, Deseir realized that it was his Umbrella I.D. card. Deseir glared at Kai.
“It isn’t nice to take things out of people’s pockets,” Deseir growled at him. Kai laughed.
“It also isn’t nice to cause a viral outbreak,” he countered.
“How about,” Deseir offered, “you tell me where my weapons are, and I’ll leave here without kicking your ass?”
"With what? I took the liberty of taking all of your weapons from you..." Kai pulled something from the side of his leg and held it up for Deseir to see. He was holding up a 9 inch blade in his hand. The combat knife is custom made, given to Deseir by Albert Wesker. One end was smooth and sleek, meant for a clean, swift strike. The other had ridges, meant for a more…messy type of work.
This made Deseir even angrier. If there's one thing that you don't touch of his, it would be his knife. Kai must've known this, because he started to play with it, running his thumb over the blade, antagonizing Deseir.
There was another silence, and the air was stiff with tension. Deseir recognized Kai's blinking pattern, and planned his strike. One time every 12 seconds. That left him about a second the dip in and out of sight to; A) Get outside and make a break for it. B) Disarm Kai. C) Get his weapons back and fight Kai. Which should he do?

Top Bottom