• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Inside Umbrella Chapter 1

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
"Oh." Deseir groaned as he got up. His head hurt, and he felt very dizzy.
"Hey," a man said coming from another room, "You okay?"
"I'm fine." Deseir said. "Who are you?" The man was Caucasian, about 23 years old, and had blonde hair.
"Mitch Woodward," the man said,"I'm with The Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service. That's UBCS for short."
Deseir scrambled to his feet.
"Umbrella?"
"Yeah. We came here to take care of the chemical infection that happened in this town. According to our employers, S.T.A.R.S. was behind what's happening to this town. What are you looking for?"
"Where are my weapons?" Deseir had been looking for his weapons.
"Right over there." Deseir walked over to the pile of weapons, and grabbed his knife.
"Now," he said, pacing the room (it looked as if they were in an apartment), "you said Umbrella said S.T.A.R.S. was behind what' going on. Why would they be behind it?"
"Well, from what I heard, it was because S.T.A.R.S. wasn't getting the funding they wanted, so they went to some black market dealer, and got what the needed. Plus, a little something to get revenge on Umbrella for not getting what they wanted. A bunch of pill-popping crackheads if you ask me."
"Huh?" Deseir stopped in his tracks, "Repeat that last part."
"About them being crackheads? Yeah, it's obivious."
Deseir threw the knife towards Mitch's legs.
"Gah! You bastard!"
"Oh shut up you sissy," Deseir said, retreiving his knife from the floor, "it just grazed your leg. Now listen to me. If we would've listened to the S.T.A.R.S., we would have avoided all of this. they were the ones who warned us about these zombies. These monsters are all of Umbrella's doing! So what I say, is we scout the city for survivors, then when make our exit. I don't care what you do, as long as you stay out of my way."
"If you don't mind me asking," said Mitch, "what are you going to do?"
Deseir was quiet for a second, staring into space.
"I'm going to take care of Ubrella."
"Damn, kid. I knew you were crazy, but I didn't think you were insane."
"You can mock all you want. I know their secrets. I know exactly how these monsters work."
"How?" Someone answered before Deseir could.
"Because he was William Birkin's partner when creating the virus."
That voice brought chills down his spine, because the owner of it was supposed to be dead.
"Wesker?" Deseir turned around, addressing his old friend, Albert Wesker.
"Hello, Desier."
"Dude, you're supposed to be dead." Did the S.T.A.R.S. lie? Was it true what he heard about them.
"I had a little help from........something." Desier started to get annoyed. How can Wesker be so calm at a time like this?
"Listen," Deseir said, "I need you stop talking in riddles, and give me astraight answer. How did you survive the mansion's destruction?"
"Because, of the Progenitor Virus." Wesker said. Deseir stood there, apalled.
"Son of a-"
"The same virus you have in you."

Top Bottom