• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised resident evil humour

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Just for fun, let's pick out some funny moments in this game and poke fun.

1. Richard as he is dying is in a room next to 2 green herbs

2. George trevor mentions he was trapped in a room with his own grave. His gravestone has a switch that opens a way out.

3. Barry gives you acid shells before you get a grenade launcher

4. Barrys gun takes 3 shots to kill the first zombie, the zombie then proceeds to get up and leave the room afterwards Without becoming a crimson head.

5. Near the end of the game chris tells rebecca to stick with him from now on. She proceeds to run off ahead in the next room.

6. Rebecca seems to have completely forgotten the events of zero.

7. When barry asks to check around the room, going up the first set of steps then coming down will make him believe you have checked all around the hallway for wesker

8. Can't find wesker, better check one hallway

9. Stars alpha team are supposed to be the elite force, brad in the helicopter gets scared off by dogs

10. JILL, the master of unlocking locking doesn't have a lockpick until Barry gives her one

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
14. After fighting through zombies, a giant snake, spiders, crimson heads, hunters etc. they still can't exit through the front door guarded by a couple dogs.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
15. Jill lockpicks a door on the upper floor of the mansion, enters the room with the preserved bee specimen and finds Barry there, reading a file. How could he get there first when the only door leading in and out was locked until she opened it?

16. Some more Jill and Barry weirdness: She confronts him about his suspicious behaviour in the underground passage, but gives him back his weapon when Lisa appears. A sensible choice given the circumstances, but why doesn't she bring the topic up again after Lisa's defeat? It's like she's suddenly okay with Barry's betrayal, and ten minutes later in the lab she still acts semi-surprised when he points his gun at her once again. Smart, Jill, very smart!

AdaWait

Your right hand comes off?
Well the green herb thing probably wouldn't help since he was poisoned. In fact, nobody in the series even acknowledges the existence of herbs, they always give you firs aid sprays as far as I remember. Furthermore, what do you even do with that herb? You clearly grind it up and put it on a piece of paper, so don't tell me that Jill isn't lighting up in the middle of all this. Wasting my god damn lighter fluid...

18. Jill sandwich? That horribly delicious line of dialogue gets me every time.

I also thought it would be hilarious for some reason if when you drop the coffin, it fell on the lid instead of the right side up so that the "super" crimsonhead would be trapped like a dumbass. I suppose you also wouldn't be able to get at the goodies inside though :(

ArabPikachu

I made this sex joke meme.

jk6ev.jpg

Top Bottom