• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Graphic Novel - Episode 1

Krassh

This is the first chapter of my fan fiction Resident Evil CG mini-series. The story is set some time between the events of RE5 and RE6 and features Leon Kennedy, Chris Redfield and some other characters you are sure to remember.

The format is sort of a hybrid of a CG animated movie and a digital graphic novel like those of Max Payne. New chapters are uploaded right after production with the plan being to release a new episode each month. All CG done in XNA-Lara and Autodesk 3ds MAX.

Stay tuned and don't forget to comment, rate and subscribe - more episodes are to come soon!
-------------
This video content is part of the unofficial video series based on characters and events depicted in Resident Evil game series. All rights belong to their respective owners.

The project is purely NON-PROFITABLE, not intended to harm in any way the interests of the above mentioned owners and is made entirely on fan enthusiasm and inspiration by Resident Evil game series.

Stay tuned and don't forget to comment, rate and subscribe - more episodes are to come soon!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Very Nice my man. This actually gives me pretty good idea of making a real Graphic Novel. I might try that when I get some free time . . .

Top Bottom