• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Resident evil CVX

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i just got this the other day, and ive had it before when it was on dreamcast, but i never got very far into it, i got stuck in the first half, and this time, ive just completed the first half, and kicked the tyrants ass on the plane, and i love it so far..
gonna continue soon, and hopefully complete it this time.
anyone else agree this is easily one of the top RE games out.
the story and music is brilliant.

mastermind

i wouldnt go as far as to say that its the best RE game out but it is close to it.
the music almost always matched the surroundings

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Definitely my favorite in the series, but it has sentimental value for me so thats part of the reason why I love it so much.

I remember I had one hell of a time with the tyrant on the plane; it drove me crazy!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I loved Code Veronica: it's the game that got me hooked on the series. It had a fantastic storyline, and I loved the characters (yes, even Alfred and his laugh). It's probably my second favourite game out of the series, it was very well done.

weskerfan

i had it for dreamcast too.
back in the day.
i like it very much.its very good.
and the music for the tyrant on the plane is the best in the game.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Residnet Evil Code: Veronica is one of the best of them all! When you finish it you'll know also the ending scene is something!

On my list it is CVX and RE 3 that is my chois of game.

bruno

Chief Researcher
RECV is one of the best in the series. I've played through it so man times that now i find it a little boring. I especially like in CVX the scenes with wesker

C. Redfield

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X is one of the first Resident Evil games I ever got.
The atmosphere is just perfect and I would rate this 2nd or 3rd best Resident Evil game. :)

aintnoscrub

Premium
its ****ing me off now, i'm on the part, where you watch steve turn into a monster, and you have to turn and run away, but for the life of me i can't get away, i don't have any healing items with me, and i can't find any about, and every time i run, no matter how quick i do the 180 degree turn, he still manages to hit me twice with that axe thing, which kills me on the way out.

any decent ideas.

aintnoscrub

Premium
yeah i did that, completed the game the other night..
i was so careful going through it, that when it came to that part, i had like 4 times the amount of spray and mixed herbs i needed lol

Levan

Polkka. lol
La Femme Fatale;35565 said:
I loved Code Veronica: it's the game that got me hooked on the series.

Same for me. I knew a whole lot about RE1 actually, including the death of Wesker, and then this was the very first RE game I played, so technically when I saw the scenes with Wesker I was amazed, and shocked at the same time since, how the hell would Wesker still be alive?!

Then I searched through the plots, from RE 1 to 3(and even some of the RE games I will never be able to play like RE0) and found the story quite interesting.

All in all, I believe RE:CVX had the most in-depth storyline, and I'm highly fascinated about it.

iNFiN1TY

Yea it has a great story line, im almost finished again.. to bad the ps2 gfx are a pretty bad compared to RE5 :p

but back in the day, i LOVED them.

CassidyAcid

I found this about a year ago when I was doing a clearout in my room >_< It was in a big box ready to be put in the attic or something of old PS2 games. It was the Platinum edition and I was like "I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS HERE IRJWROJDFKFMS". Turns out my sister had bought it and never got round to playing it when she moved out.

The controls of walking took me a little while to get used to, but I loved all the little jumpy moments that made RE actually scary (and the music too! The zombie that crashes through the window at the beginning... I nearly died.) and the storyline was great. I want to play it again now :p

Top Bottom