• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica resident evil: code veronica HD, anybody getting it?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Oh but House of the Dead is the EXACT same way lol...but what that game series also lacks is a half decent story...

I guess they thought shooting at the screen would be enough.

Probably true though, I don't think anybody plays House Of The Dead for the story, or at least I don't.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I really did like re:cv so definitely getting it when it comes out.
Didn't realise it was available on xbl though, thought it was going to be a proper release

TheMixedHerb

別れ.
I'm definitely getting Code Veronica HD at least, not that interested in 4 if I'm honest. It's by far one of my favourites in the series and I'd love to see it in HD, I just wonder if they'll add anything to it. Though I do wonder what the trophies/achievements will be, hopefully won't be some silly requirements like some some have.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I was expecting cvx and 4 to be released together as hd collection. Oh well. I'll be getting cvx anyway, already have 4 on wii.

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
I don't even know if they're gonna be dowloadable from PSN...
I heard somewhere that both games would be selled in a single blu-ray disc... (no, I don't believe it either)

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
i wondering will re4 come with adas report, seprate ways and the mercanaries? (they were extras in the wii version. no? cant be sure though)

Fast-Debrid

I was able to play this version of Resident Evil during its first release in Dreamcast. Since then, I haven't played it again. I'm a very imaginative person that's why I refrain from playing RE when I'm alone esp. at night. :eek:
haven't heard any news about this too. Has an HD version of this been released? when?
I'm currently dl games still via Fast-Debrid for my brother who's a fan too. :)

Main.jpg

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
I'm a very imaginative person that's why I refrain from playing RE when I'm alone esp. at night. :eek:
I'm not like that much nowdays but back in the day when I was younger. I remember playing the first RE (PS1) back in 1997 and jumping out of my seat at the dogs crashing in the windows, my heart racing when you know a Hunter is around the corner and being creeped out by the music in the guesthouse. I wish I could get that experience back again. I also hate when you're really in the moment of the game and either something falls on the floor or someone opens a door when it's dead silent in the middle of the night... that sucks.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I just purchased it today.

The difference is pretty obvious and it looks alot better then the other versions of Code Veronica.

Also it has a leaderboard and achievement system which easily makes this a worth while buy for any RECV fan IMO.

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
I got all achevements on RECVX i thought i would have never gotten the rocker luncher. Got kill alot when i was chris by the two hunters at the traning facility.

Top Bottom