• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Animated Gifs

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
If you wonna download some free programs off of google im sure you can make your own ones Thats wat I did haha but the free stuff aint great to work with.

did you see the shotgun gif?

Sephiroxas

I download the video file, if it's not .AVI, I use Video Convert Master, to convert it to an AVI or WMV file. I then use Windows Movie Maker to get the clip I want, save it. Import it into my Animation Shop Pro, Mess around with Frames, and Save. :p :-[

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
re5gif.gif

everyone musta done this at least once or twice in Resi5
if not everytime haha, meat shower! you can see how Ive recorded it off my TV with a digicam :p
haha mindless infected zombies getting owned.

D

Deleted member 1428

Could someone make a .gif of headshottig a zombie? Or at least a Ganado.

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
i saw some of youre work nic eones....
i made a Gif Banner as you can see....
i sometimes make them for own pleasure...:)

Revenantjack_2.0

echoey;36950 said:
re5gif.gif

everyone musta done this at least once or twice in Resi5
if not everytime haha, meat shower! you can see how Ive recorded it off my TV with a digicam :p
haha mindless infected zombies getting owned.

That's cool. How did you actually do that? Did you use a landmine ??

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Its chapter 2.1 outside the room you get a MP5, you shoot him and sometimes he falls into the trap, the C4 wire if you run across it it blows up lol yeah if an zombie is standing around that when it goes off they get blown up haha

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
What is the simplest way to create an animated gif? How do you do it and what program do you use?
I only have Paint, and another free program I don't remember what was called (not Photoshop).

judled;67380 said:
fine.gif

anyone make the rest???
Isn't someone here using that as avatar? I think I've seen it before.

Mr Sunshine

Romero;67394 said:
Isn't someone here using that as avatar? I think I've seen it before.

Yep. Tyrant uses it. But I think he asked if someone can make the "poison","caution" and "danger" cardiographs too.

That would be cool actually.

Top Bottom