• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Animated Gifs

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Mix up gif, Two made in to one.

mixup1qj1.gif

Wellio

New one made by me

i couldn,t writte my name cuz i use new program

" Video GIF Converter " Very good program

and easy to use ;)

2ly3lep.gif

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Haha all i wanted was the shotgun gif ages ago now i got that gif i dont bother making anything new :/ But heres another two gifs. Sheva an Wesker the wesker one is old though dunno if i posted it before..

wish I had photoshop lol the converter i use puts some kinda text in the way of all my gifs because its not registerd so all the gifs have the left side cropped out. dunno if anyone notisced before, its well anoyying tho :[

shevacx6.gif
thunderuj8.gif

3d-agent

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=552.msg16932#msg16932 date=1228844518]
simple an sweet aint she ;]
[/quote]

yes...she is indeed.;]

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
If i could record Gifs straight from my TV id have a gif of some of Chris' moves from the Demo hes got a necksnap an a few punches an a few kicks plus he can stomp..

Those would all make good gifs but.. just need the footage lol

3d-agent

Can you fight with your hands and kicks in RE5..?? That would b cool if you can...but if you cant, i am not complaining.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Nooo you cant but if you shoot your foe in the face you can push X to do a melee attack which is any of the above ;]

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The First one is Akira they are Japs shooting one man to pulp. X]
I use to have a GIF of what happens to the guy after all those bullets hit him haha that was a sick GIF! Its gone now though
X(

th_akira.gif

Top Bottom