• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Resident Evil 7 Logo, final boss ideas for the series?

bobfreking

Hey guys. Out of sheer excitement over what happens next, I created a logo for RE 7. Don't call out fake cause we all know not a lot has been confirmed. I just thought with all of the talk of RE7 going back to its roots, I'd make it red and resemble the old ones.

V7l2Rce.jpg

Anyways, this has been a question in my head for so long, even before RE 6 was outed; who would be the final boss in the RE series? Wesker's dead, Umbrella's gone, all the bosses in RE 6 was cheap and was made in 6 itself without much character development. The only thing I can think of is The Family, as Ada even said that they're against the people who truly run the country now... but damn. I really wanted it to be Albert Wesker.

Sfamicom

That's pretty awesome, I really like the effect used there. I also like the idea of going back to the original style font.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I have a feeling Alex Wesker is gonna come into play, but he's gonna be rushed and wasted just like Simmons, Albert Wesker was developed through the entire franchise and now that he's gone, none of the villains will have the same impact as him.

Top Bottom