• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Resident Evil 7: Biohazard article - From PlayStation magazine

Vector117

Modder & Expert Reskinner
Hi guys, here some images about mechanical and other things :
"But, is Japanese, someone can translate for us ?"
Thank you in advanced xD
Y9P5SgV.png

DzLsBNR.png

7Bqpx2O.png

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Nice, I might try to translate using Google Translate scan later, I've seen those pictures before though. Did you get this from Famitsu? you have an awesome avatar by the way, didn't know GIF avatar could work here.

EDIT:
Oh it's from PS magazine. The words in orange mean "inheritance and innovation", I tried translating the rest but the results don't really make any sense. A redditor said that the article is about the "concepts" of RE 7 that was also on Famitsu last week and the CEDEC photogrammetry. So I guess it's not anything new.

Last edited:

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
PS: If you want me to translate all pages, I can try, but I doubt it will turn out good. Like @ResidentDevil said, when translated to English it doesn't really make any sense
PS2.png

PS1.png

I know it's poorly translated but at least understand something rather than nothing
My Englsih sucks Y.Y

Last edited:

Vector117

Nice, I might try to translate using Google Translate scan later, I've seen those pictures before though. Did you get this from Famitsu? you have an awesome avatar by the way, didn't know GIF avatar could work here.

EDIT:
Oh it's from PS magazine. The words in orange mean "inheritance and innovation", I tried translating the rest but the results don't really make any sense. A redditor said that the article is about the "concepts" of RE 7 that was also on Famitsu last week and the CEDEC photogrammetry. So I guess it's not anything new.
Oh, alright. Thank you, about my avatar: The forum supports gifs up to 50kb xD

Vector117

I tried to translate first page, using google translator, god knows how it turned out...I tried with phone camera but letter symbol resolution is too low to be able to translate it correctly, most of this doesn't make any sense, and most does...50-50...
Hope you can understand at least something
So top row of text doesn't make any sens to me at all, japanese symbols are too close and too squished to be able to translate it correctly
Everything below that "Biohazard 7 inside report File. 00" makes perfect sense

PS: If you want me to translate all pages, I can try, but I doubt it will turn out good. Like @ResidentDevil said, when translated to English it doesn't really make any sense
PS2.png

PS1.png

I know it's poorly translated but at least understand something rather than nothing
Heey, Nice work xD Thank you !

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I read up earlier that the members of the Baker family will be immortal and will persistently chase the main character around as a throwback to nemesis.
Reminds me of alien isolation and outlast gameplay styles again.

Top Bottom