• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 PS4 where can I pre-order help!!

I live in Sweden (europe) I really want to pre-order the physical release that seems to only be released in the US. Anyone here knows of a site that will ship it to Sweden and I want it to arrive as fast as possible. Please help! :|

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Theres no sites as of yet with any info here in the USA . Ive been looking on every site and going to every store . I am thinking no stores will have any knowledge for atleast a week. The release still isnt even set till the end of March and usually the physical releases take longer to release maybe even April...

I guess i'm getting 2 copies then. I'm hyped to max since I learned to like RE6 after playing it for MANY hours haha!

IntoxNitram

They've being quite vague on it all. No clue if it's an overall collection at the end or separate copies, separate copies need to be relatively cheap. There's also no guarantee if they will release at the same time as the digital versions or after. To be honest I don't even think we know if they're straight ports or remasters do we? It said they are only available physically in the Americas. Hoping that they expand that to Europe & UK or I'll have to try and import. They need to release some information to clear things up soon in my opinion.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
They've being quite vague on it all. No clue if it's an overall collection at the end or separate copies, separate copies need to be relatively cheap. There's also no guarantee if they will release at the same time as the digital versions or after. To be honest I don't even think we know if they're straight ports or remasters do we? It said they are only available physically in the Americas. Hoping that they expand that to Europe & UK or I'll have to try and import. They need to release some information to clear things up soon in my opinion.
- I am in the USA and no one beyond fans like us know of this announcement at all.... So much we still dont know! they gave us the date and timelines for the releases yet no retail in site has any clue on price or packaging !!!?? March is right around the corner and I have 4 gamestops in a 15 mile radius from my house with no knowledge of it ??? Either way I am very happy to be a Ps4 owner this year with 0/1/hd remasters, these 3 , and umbrella corps in May !!!! who knows what E3 may hold for us !!! I will keep you guys updated and feel free to ask me any questions on which stores will ship when I find out more!

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
If it's going to have a physical release, chances are it will more than likely be Japan only like RE4 and CVX, unless Capcom decides to be generous like with Resident Evil REmaster and ZERO REmaster.

30857963a5b4aeccf3eb878affbf8b26.png

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Shame us Europeans won't be getting the disc
However I have started to like digital downloading now.
It's just so much easier to switch between games without having to fumble around with discs.

IntoxNitram

only DlC is region locked for games cause of pricing.
Reckon I'd have a problem with this? Cause all the DLC is included too. Hopefully it's on disk cause then I won't have an issue right? What about online play? I've heard that won't work through a different PSN than the game was released for.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
All the DLC for this is said to be included on the disc, so you should be totally fine.

Also, semi-off topic; Amazon's game pre-order system for Prime members is insane! You get an automatic 20% off whatever their lowest pre-order price is. Brick-and-mortar game stores are really going to have to up their game to compete with that.

Top Bottom