• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Officially Announced. Details Coming Sept 15th

Willian

It's much easier when you don't think about it.
Every fan? Is it right to speak for every fan?

While I wouldn't object to the old style being brought back, I thought RE4 was magnificient. As for part 5 my main issue was the story. Like you said the fight between Chris and Wesker...I dunno, im bittersweet about it, it was cool in it's own way, but something about the way it was delivered just left me wanting something else. I too would like some of the horror back. Part 4 was funner to play for me, because I felt that part 4 still had some creepiness to it. Re5 I can't really recall any really good gameplay moments worth mentioning.

Truth, I generalized too much. Well, I know that, like me, lots of them want it too.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
OK.........i do agree that people give RE5 a bad wrap but you dont care about the aspects of Resident evil why are you here i am assuming you only played RE4 and RE5 as resident evil was a horror game to start with.
I can see your angry, we all are!! The horror isnt the same as it was.. = (

neo_nille

Well...since they are making HD versions of RE4 and Code veronica, im guessing they wanna go back to the roots by mixing the old and "The new" Resident evil games together.
Im guessing (and hoping, REALLY hoping) that the make a scarier RE4 and with more puzzles (or atleast harder)

KennedyShot02

Well...since they are making HD versions of RE4 and Code veronica, im guessing they wanna go back to the roots by mixing the old and "The new" Resident evil games together.
Im guessing (and hoping, REALLY hoping) that the make a scarier RE4 and with more puzzles (or atleast harder)
I believe the goal is to atleast make RE 4 and CVX a bit harder with a few more levels

Top Bottom