• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident evil 6 complaint thread.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Simmons-Self Explanatory

Those Glitch Deaths when they get saved from a zombie just as they hit dying the zombie magically gets them

eX29-

No complaints. The game was perfect.

Almost! I think my only complaint is the fact that when your playing online and someone joins your game(random person). I couldn't care less if they suck and need loads of help BUT when they just sit in one place and don't move after everything is clear and I need to open a door with partner control after waiting for well over 5 minutes, might of been 10 minutes tho.

I had to quit the game and continue. It should be like in RE5 where you can boot a player in the options for situations like I just mentioned. Instead they took out that option and you need to quit the game in those situations. I will say I had a little of a laugh in that situations when I tried to thank the guy before I quit. I said "I'm glad your here!" instead... BUT I was thinking "Yeah! Right!" LOL

My only complaint.

NextGRE

Chris Redfield seemed like he didn't belong and over glorified
Jill Valentine is missing without saying again and replaced with Piers. Leaving a lot of people wondering what happened after Resident Evil 5 and why you wasted all this time saying Jill and then the loyality being proven between them.
Camera issues where the game forces you to look at a point of interest.
Lighting is back, you have to almost max out the gamma to get a good looking game.
Camera being to close or to far from a character (some peoples personal experience but not mine)
Agent Hunt isn't evenly designed and you only earn metals and not skill points
Zombies with guns are to accurate
Story should of followed up after RE5 so it wouldn't of opened so many plot holes
Random characters like Jake Muller and Simmons who Ada seems to know but we don't know him in any older games
Alex Wesker was one of the surviving wesker children and people assumed he was Jake which would of been better or even simmons
LOW AMMO issues to bring "survival horror" to the game but makes the game more frustrating
Chapter 5 of Leon's story line..

Reactions: svp

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
My list of complaints (Note that I've only played through Leon's campaign and part of Chris' so far):

-Felt kind of rushed. The story and game did.
-The game felt kind of cluttered.
-The game still lacked any real horror atmosphere. I like the feeling of being alone, investigating a huge building, like the infamous mansion, RPD and Salazar's castle.
-A little too much action. Even RE 4 and 5 wasn't THIS action-packed. I'm not really digging how Chris' campaign so far feels like Call of Duty or something. And I don't like the J'avo. After playing through Leon's campaign, I thought the zombies were around in ALL of the game, not just his part and, from what I've read, Ada's.
-The storyline is among the weaker ones of the series.
-And I'm sorry, but Simmons is no Wesker. I missed Wesker in this game.

I'll come back and give my new opinions once I've completed everybody's campaign.

Darkness

Infected
why you wasted all this time saying Jill
When I read that I remembered the first time I tried the Jill battle in RE5 and kept running in circles doing the little call command saying "stop this, Jill, answer me!" That did take forever, haha!
so it wouldn't of opened so many plot holes
wouldn't have opened
Camera issues where the game forces you to look at a point of interest.
Definitely agreed. In the first Chapter of Leon's campaign, there is a spot where you enter a kitchen, a frying pan falls, and you look over in its direction. Except, when I first played this, I went up to the door of the kitchen, and then decided to check the other way first, but the trigger activated after I had taken a few steps away, and I ended up being forced to focus on a wall for like 5 seconds. I was like "...fascinating!" :cool:

I like the feeling of being alone, investigating a huge building, like the infamous mansion, RPD and Salazar's castle.
Salazar's castle was so much win.
"Cohenlo, cohenlo, cohenlo, cohenlo, cohenlo..."
"Who the **** keeps saying that!?"

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
When I read that I remembered the first time I tried the Jill battle in RE5 and kept running in circles doing the little call command saying "stop this, Jill, answer me!" That did take forever, haha!

wouldn't have opened

Definitely agreed. In the first Chapter of Leon's campaign, there is a spot where you enter a kitchen, a frying pan falls, and you look over in its direction. Except, when I first played this, I went up to the door of the kitchen, and then decided to check the other way first, but the trigger activated after I had taken a few steps away, and I ended up being forced to focus on a wall for like 5 seconds. I was like "...fascinating!" :cool:

That was an odd moment for me....in salazar's castle....knowing both spanish from spain and that bootleg spanish they teach in school

It rung out to me as akward and plaine down right creepy

Salazar's castle was so much win.
"Cohenlo, cohenlo, cohenlo, cohenlo, cohenlo..."
"Who the **** keeps saying that!?"

NextGRE

Probably a lot of typos in what I typed. It was like 3 am or so.
But this game has loads of issues and is no where near perfect.
DLC soon will fix most the game and it's story.
Overall this does not feel like a Resident Evil game at all and it does have a weak story.
Carla should of went after simmons.. wouldn't that make more sense?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Probably a lot of typos in what I typed. It was like 3 am or so.
But this game has loads of issues and is no where near perfect.
DLC soon will fix most the game and it's story.
Overall this does not feel like a Resident Evil game at all and it does have a weak story.
Carla should of went after simmons.. wouldn't that make more sense?
This Was Capcoms first attempt at making a game like this for RE

Personally i thought it was awesome

They could work on the music a bit more though

Sean

Personally I found this game to be among the best of RE as shinigami said it was capcoms first attempt at this kind of re style and it was a marvolous success. Ammo was scarce, stuff popped out of random places, bosses were hard and storyline was great! Honestly if they tried to incorporate old style re with this kind of story it just wouldn't work. I love every game of this series I've played and I've loved the controls in every game but ill be honest. I'm glad its moved on from fixed angles and the old control style but I loved that they referenced it so much and I will always go back and play the previous titles and still love the controls.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Personally I found this game to be among the best of RE as shinigami said it was capcoms first attempt at this kind of re style and it was a marvolous success. Ammo was scarce, stuff popped out of random places, bosses were hard and storyline was great! Honestly if they tried to incorporate old style re with this kind of story it just wouldn't work. I love every game of this series I've played and I've loved the controls in every game but ill be honest. I'm glad its moved on from fixed angles and the old control style but I loved that they referenced it so much and I will always go back and play the previous titles and still love the controls.
Amen to that. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders Sean.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
The only complaint I have which I don't even consider one is that even with four campaigns the game still felt short. The story really brings you in, but before you know it you're already at the end of it. If Capcom made each campaign ten chapters long then it would have been a masterpiece.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
God-****ing-dammit. I was playing Urban Chaos as Chris-Ex (he's awesome btw)--we had just lost our 135 combo with like 4 minutes left--, and I died. Then, I played as Carla and died with a 120 combo. *sigh* Mercs is hard in RE6.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
with this fiasco going on, i'd like to say: "you can't save them all" or in this case "you can't please them all" :p

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I remember that part! I was stuck on it for maybe 15 minutes before i got it. It was frustrating but i still loved it because it was one of the few puzzles in the game that reminds me of what RE was all about. I won't spoil anything, but i will say I figured it out within a second of seeing it, there was just 1 step that i thought wasn't possible because the action button to do it didn't pop up until i was in a very precise, exact spot. I was sooooo ****ed when i was finally able to do it.;)
Yup, I was stumped, and I guess, while I hated it, I also can appreciate it now, after completing it. :)

Definately gotta say that Ada's File had plenty of annoying spots though.

It's cool she had the TMP and Crossbow, even if she was dressed like a friggin Pirate.

Darkness

Infected
Yup, I was stumped, and I guess, while I hated it, I also can appreciate it now, after completing it. :)

Definately gotta say that Ada's File had plenty of annoying spots though.

It's cool she had the TMP and Crossbow, even if she was dressed like a friggin Pirate.
IKR! :eek: When I first saw I was like "well she's in red... but that's certainly not a dress i see." Her original outfit was like... essential to her character and now they just change it up to something that's not even that cool.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I liked Ada in RE2, with the little red dress and leggings, with the slippers. That and RE4's red dress witht he slit that showed off A LOT of leg, that was cool too. and even Damnation she was cool, but RE6 witht he tight leather pants....why are you trying to bring those back Capcom?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I liked Ada in RE2, with the little red dress and leggings, with the slippers. That and RE4's red dress witht he slit that showed off A LOT of leg, that was cool too. and even Damnation she was cool, but RE6 witht he tight leather pants....why are you trying to bring those back Capcom?

to be quite honest, Ada's two alternative costumes in RE6 are similar to the Ada in RE4, the only small difference is the hair pin, the absence of her neck choker thing and the colour difference of her red dress (compairing Ada in RE4 and Ada's alternative costumes in RE6)

Top Bottom