• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident evil 6 complaint thread.

whitknight26

1. Dead zombies (yes, yes..shadup) doing the run and jump animation. If shot in the head during any point of this animation, the body will still attack and can hurt you. Once the animation is over with, they do their disappearing act.

2. Currently (0543 CST) the game has locked up right where Chris and Piers(?) are playing copy cat from Leon's chapter. The spot where you bang on the door after chasing Ada. Right before the little robotic vacuum cleaners (with explosives attached) come out. Of course the nice little hints are still wrapping through and the please wait blue-ish bar is flickering....but that's it. Tried the patient route for about 15 mins now. <- This one really sucks. Although, it could just be something stupid like dust in the PS3 who knows.

3. Why the heck (from Leon/Chris' chapters) do both sets take the stairs? While watching the other set use the lift/elevator? Also, ending up on the exact same side of the room....the last part seems kinda lazy.

Yeah, I think that's all of the serious issues, although I've only played probably about just over half of the game.

The rest of the compliants I've seen - probably wouldn't be complaints if they had just left this to one set instead of splitting into chapters, I kind of like it though - minus the hitch in number three....providing there's (edit -opps forgot to finish) not more.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
First, dont put words in my mouth. I clearly said the game was mediocore, not that it "sucks" (and who are you to say whether or not the hate is warranted? The All Mighty Authority of Gaming Quality?). As for the next line, no, its not false, read the reviews before you talk about something you clearly dont know about. Just because this forum is filled with people who like the game doesnt mean its vastly loved. And as for the second part of that sentence, you couldnt possibly know that, so stop talking out of your ass. That's why I said "more than likely", because I cant know for sure, but you're saying what I said is "false" like its a fact. You dont know that, so shut up. And how does your play time equal any measure of the quality of the game? Im sure more than a few people played Superman 64 for a rather long length of time, that doesnt mean it was a good game.

Oh, and the idea that RE6 is better than RE4 is so ******* ridiculous its funny.

Sorry but you need to unbunch your panties and not take things so personal, i didn't attack you in ANY way at all so there's no need for such a viscious response. We're on a discussion board, i disagreed with you, made my points why, and you retort to personal attacks? Whatever then buddy, keep your opinion to yourself.

Read the reviews? Yes, because reviews are the almighty gaming word aren't they, this game has shipped more copies than any other Capcom game in history, and that IS a fact.

In fact, i can't even be arsed arguing with such a narrow-minded, hateful individual. At least the rest of the people that hate the game are open to talk about it without acting like a 10 year old brat.

TheVacantThrone

I can only assume the people playing this game with any kind of regularity have nothing else new to play. I havent finished a single campaign because they're all so horribly executed. I bought this game right when it came out, and Ive been playing New Super Mario Bros 2, Kingdom Hearts DDD, The Walking Dead series (a far superior zombie game), and started my second play through of Sleeping Dogs since then, all of which I vastly prefer to this game. Im sure I wont even come close to finishing it, as the farther I get in any given campaign, the more glaring the flaws are. I thought the reviews were way too harsh at first, now I completely understand. I can't wait for Assassin's Creed 3. Please, colonial assassin, save me from this trash.

If you don't like it, and can't even be arsed to finish it, feel free to keep your opinion to yourself. Nothing like having an opinion on something you've not even seen through to the end.

I don't understand people like you, it's all 'wah wah wah it sucks, other games are better'... so get rid of it. Seems common sense: 'I don't like it, maybe i should get rid of it', nope it makes WAY more sense to keep a game and constantly bitch about it and not let the people who enjoy it, do just that.

Also, feel free to spout some more bull**** and hate my way, you've been put on ignore. I'm glad there aren't more people like you on these forums, they're actually quite nice and full of friendly people.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i find it quite odd when i go to the Resident Evil.net thing, via my xbox 360's internet explorer app (any one who is an xbox 360 user and has downloaded the xbox 360 dashboard update, knows what i am talking about ), that the said site isn't "under-maintainance". but when i go to the site via my Computer, the site....says it's under-maintainance....updating the data from the online event that has just ended....quite odd i must say :rolleyes:

side-note: the said app, is quite nice and convienent, as i can check up on this forum site....whilst i am connected-online on my xbox 360, before i play the game.....well-played Microsoft (Xbox 360) :p i like it, it is nice......Yessss

Some Nights

No Shape
The scripted attacks. The zombies in Leon's campaign will be on the ground "dead" until you walk past them. They'll grab you and force you into yet another QTE. This isn't a big deal until you are playing Professional and the grabs can take 2 blocks of health off even if you successfully complete the QTE.

This isn't a huge deal since the checkpoints are pretty much endless and they restore your health. It is a bit ridiculous though.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
No fixed camera angles :( And waaaaaayyyyy too much ammo. Seriously you call this piece of crap survival horror

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Spot on with the ammo-at times I had to discard/leave some!
On my first play through i ran out of ammo loads of times i dunno wth your playing for difficulty but i did veteran first and i had to stab some of the bosses with no ammo
Fixed camera angles in 2012 Really? For an arcade game perhaps, not for a full title. It would be awkward. And they still throw a few in their for nostagia, a few fixed angles so i dont know why you want the full game like that

AgentZero

I'm really done with the new RE's guys... And probally don't expect me to do a walkthrough of 6. Pretty much I'm siding with Wesker500 this time.

iProinsias

Sorry but you need to unbunch your panties and not take things so personal, i didn't attack you in ANY way at all so there's no need for such a viscious response. We're on a discussion board, i disagreed with you, made my points why, and you retort to personal attacks? Whatever then buddy, keep your opinion to yourself.

Read the reviews? Yes, because reviews are the almighty gaming word aren't they, this game has shipped more copies than any other Capcom game in history, and that IS a fact.

In fact, i can't even be arsed arguing with such a narrow-minded, hateful individual. At least the rest of the people that hate the game are open to talk about it without acting like a 10 year old brat.

What? You're acting like Im spamming this forum with hateful threads, when Im just posting in a thread made for criticizing this game. Are you an idiot? And yes, the reviews are more credible than some jackass sucking the dick of this game on a forum. That's why they get paid to review games, whereas you're just some random jackass praising a ****ty game. But I love how you "cant be bothered to argue with me", while you're arguing with me, dumbass.

Just the pathetic argument you tried to make about how many copies shipped shows how dumb you are. Who cares how many copies shipped if most people playing it hated it? That's such broken logic its pathetic.

Lastly, its not "retort", its "resort". Don't use a word if you're too stupid to know its application. Moron.

Darkness

Infected
The scripted attacks. The zombies in Leon's campaign will be on the ground "dead" until you walk past them. They'll grab you and force you into yet another QTE.

THIS. So much this! I hate that so much. I'll see a zombie that looks like it might be in a position to get up and attack me, so I pop a couple rounds into it's head, which has no effect, indicating that it is just a background decoration. THEN, after i open a door or something, suddenly it's right there alive, attacking me.

I think what is so frustrating about this is that we actually see the zombie as a threat and take precautions to avoid it, but it's like that doesn't even matter. It's like the game insults our intelligence by automatically assuming that we are zombie noobs that would not think a seemingly dead zombie could get back up, so it does not give us the option of taking precautions against it.

3. Why the heck (from Leon/Chris' chapters) do both sets take the stairs? While watching the other set use the lift/elevator? Also, ending up on the exact same side of the room....the last part seems kinda lazy.

You sure about that? I'm pretty sure when I was playing as Chris, we actually beat Leon to the elevator, it was Leon who took the stairs both times... although we did end up in the same vacuum cleaner robot room.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
What? You're acting like Im spamming this forum with hateful threads, when Im just posting in a thread made for criticizing this game. Are you an idiot? And yes, the reviews are more credible than some jackass sucking the **** of this game on a forum. That's why they get paid to review games, whereas you're just some random jackass praising a ****ty game. But I love how you "cant be bothered to argue with me", while you're arguing with me, dumbass.

Just the pathetic argument you tried to make about how many copies shipped shows how dumb you are. Who cares how many copies shipped if most people playing it hated it? That's such broken logic its pathetic.

Lastly, its not "retort", its "resort". Don't use a word if you're too stupid to know its application. Moron.
This behaviour is not acceptable, nor is it at all welcomed at this forum. I've had to warn you once before, Angel has asked you for a second time to just be nice and it has evidently gone completely over your head. Frankly, I'm tired of it, so I really can't be arsed to sit here and be kind by giving you a final warning. I don't have that kind of patience so take your crap to a different forum.

Adios.

AgentZero

Your done with a game you've never played?
Yes. As I will be done with RE7, and probally any other RE game from now on. Sorry Capcom, but you over did it this time.
Don't get me wrong, I'm still gonna buy it, but I think it will be the first RE game that I won't like, And honestly I don't care if I have to wait till Christmas, Or even my birthday for it.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I feel sorry for people who listen to reviews or the words of what other people say. You have a brain, a mind. Use it and stop letting others tell you how to think.

AgentZero

I hate it when someone comes up to me and says what gme should I get? Because I don't know you, and you should be entitled to your own opinion, not have someone else make it for you.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
RE net the latest event seems to be hacked scores is that a joke? They can't even monitor the top three scores on the 'big' and only weekend event they have the only thing on and they can't monitor the 3 winning scores? Are we been trolled.
I didnt beat my high score this weekend on solo urban chaos but if i had off, i would have been p*ssed. Those top three scores are obviously hacks one is 99999999 which isn't possible neither are the other two , correct me if i'm wrong

TheVacantThrone

RE net the latest event seems to be hacked scores is that a joke? They can't even monitor the top three scores on the 'big' and only weekend event they have the only thing on and they can't monitor the 3 winning scores? Are we been trolled.
I didnt beat my high score this weekend on solo urban chaos but if i had off, i would have been p*ssed. Those top three scores are obviously hacks one is 99999999 which isn't possible neither are the other two , correct me if i'm wrong

Noticed the EXACT same thing. Bit of a joke.

Top Bottom