• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident evil 6 complaint thread.

Rich r

More thought should have been given to agent hunt with more trophies, much much much less cinematic agent hunt break up scenes! More spawning areas. Better spawning areas. Zombies not falling over as soon as they spawn. More scenes with agent mode compatible. No bird creature or at least no blizzard! Better cover and support from AI monsters to avoid player ammo and health farming. Less chance off dropping first aid sprays. Up to 4 creatures being able to join at once would be great as well. or just make it 10 that would be awesome! so capcom with agent mode.......More thought in everything in agent mode!

Agent hunt is easily the best part to an otherwise pretty average game so if much more effort and thought had gone into it, it could have been so much better. Oh yeah and being able to partner up with a friend in agent mode as you can on campaign mode.

Last edited:

wanderer

battle master
I just hate the use of so many friggin buttons on PC.
ya dude. how to get all voice commands? i know up is go, down is like retreat, left is wait and right is follow or something. how to get all voice commands i know there should be more than that.

texeon

Well I take it you're using PC so if you use the keyboard configuation options you'll see there are also more available.

Additionally I take it no-one knows about the pause function.

Go into keyboard config and at about the very bottom you will find an unbound command called pause. Bind to keypad + sign and you can pause the game! Although you won't be able to interact with the player menu.

wanderer

battle master
Well I take it you're using PC so if you use the keyboard configuation options you'll see there are also more available.

Additionally I take it no-one knows about the pause function.

Go into keyboard config and at about the very bottom you will find an unbound command called pause. Bind to keypad + sign and you can pause the game! Although you won't be able to interact with the player menu.

only 4 voice command there.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
There are a few things I dislike about this game, but overall, I didn't think it was as bad as everyone seems to make it out to be. Off the top of my head, my only complaints are:

Not being able to pause when playing campaign mode. Cannot stress this one enough. It seriously annoys me.

Seems like a lot of events and locations were either recycled or slight modifications to previous games and it seemed to lack some overall creativity.

I've played through 3 campaigns so far and I thought 1 was alright, another was blah, and the third was awesome. So the campaigns are kinda all over the place when it comes to quality.

I don't like the controls when your are behind cover and trying to shoot.

And I hate chasing Ada through an entire campaign. Makes it feel kinda... "Really?"

Top Bottom