Resident evil 6 complaint thread.

Discussion in 'Resident Evil 6' started by AgentZero, Sep 23, 2012.

Register or log in to browse without ads.

1. AgentZero

AgentZero No Matter What.

Trophies:
    So I have noticed a lot of people are complaining about RE6.

So in order to save the spam threads, lets just complain and discuss in here.
  2. BranBran

BranBran Well-Known Member

Trophies:
    :rolleyes:
    In that case, we need one to praise the game then.
    echoey and Caldi23 like this.
  3. MissDomino

MissDomino Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

Trophies:
    My only complaint is that I need to wait another 9 days to play it :(
    Romero, Glamour, TYLERDM94 and 7 others like this.
  4. Register or log in to browse without ads.

5. re fan

re fan Well-Known Member

Trophies:
    i don't no if this is just the demo but their is a lot of checkpoints
  6. Albert

Albert Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ Gold Supporter

Trophies:
    This should be renamed to "RE6 Hater Thread"

The chapters are quite long since there r no sub chapters so i guess they found it apropriate to add a lot of checkpoints.
  7. Daburcor

Daburcor The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll

Trophies:
    A-f*cking-men.
    TomVinPrice, Arachnid and MissDomino like this.
  8. Jakeykins18

Jakeykins18 Useless

Trophies:
    The only thing I can mention that was messed up with the demo that they'll probably fix is when you do a counter melee, sometimes the zombies torso's just go invisible lmfao xD. I love the game tho, can't wait to play it.
    tharsheblows likes this.
  9. AgentZero

Trophies:
    ..................................... Isn't that a good thing?
  10. ClaireB

ClaireB The Lovely Redfield<3

Trophies:
    My only complaint with this game is that I'm not in it. :(
    AtilaLopez and Romero like this.
  11. tharsheblows

tharsheblows Addicted to RE Mercenaries

Trophies:
    My only complaint is that the game is too dark, as in I can barely see a thing unless I edit the brightness. Idk if its my tv but then again I never had to adjust brightness on any other game before so Idk, hopefully this is only the case in the demo.
  12. Jay

Jay K.I.N.G.

Trophies:
    That's a small thing which can be fixed by turning up the brightness in the options. I don't know why developers think more darkness will increase scare factor.
  13. tharsheblows

tharsheblows Addicted to RE Mercenaries

Trophies:
    I hope thats not why they did that because if so, it didnt work and yes I've used the brightness feature in the game also.
  14. La Femme Fatale

La Femme Fatale Her Royal Nonsense Staff Member

Trophies:
    Sometimes when the characters run/walk they look a bit hunchbacked.
  15. ToCool74

ToCool74 Veteran Member

Trophies:
    My only complaint so far is Chris's part of the game feels way to much like a Gears of War knockoff if you ask me.
    MercenariesFan1122 likes this.
  16. VP-70

VP-70 The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.

Trophies:
    I haven't played the Demo as i'm awaiting to get my paws on it... but does anybody know if he's still built like he's on the protein shakes....or has he toned it down... hopefully he's toned it down because re5 was a bit.... well.... much.
  17. ToCool74

ToCool74 Veteran Member

Trophies:
    You mean Chris?

He looks the same as he does on the front site page.

he has heavy combat gear on so you can't tell how big his muscles are, but I saw a trailer where he was not only able to get out of a strangle hold from a snake 10x as big as a python, he was also able to pick it up over his head and throw it off....

Freaken outrageous I know, and I thought the bolder punching from RE5 was a huge exaggeration of his strength lol.

No human should be capable of such feats.

I just hope that Capcom can explain Chris's apparent Super Human strength other than "he has been training" lol.
  18. Wake up Ne0

Wake up Ne0 BSAA Mercenary

Trophies:
    Well if this is a serious thread then yes i've already said before but i dont like...
    -The camera angle, very awkward with certain weapons, i prefered the angle on RE4/5. And i dont mind it zoomed in, its too low, its like the camera is on his belt buckle instead of shoulder.
    -I dont like the Quick Shot mechanism, because i used to already do that, its a technique everyone does on Gears of War called pop shotting, and it worked fine on Re5. Now I have to use a block of stamina, and it auto aims at the nearest zombie rather than before on Re5, i would line up the camera and then pop shot at the zombie of my choice.
    -I dont like Melee been on RT, should have left it on X button. And i prefered when the Melee prompts actually said the move title, eg. Uppercut, rather than just a trigger prompt as you knew when you were ready for a different move like from behind or alternate melees.
    -I m also not sure if there is different moves for the 'team' combo type kill, where one player hits a enemy, then the other player, then the first player finishes. Im pretty sure this can still be done , But i do not think it unlocks alternative moves, as far as I could tell from the demo.

Some smaller points that have been brought up already-
    I would like a Hud option off that just takes of waymarkers and lets me still see my ammo and health meters

Im still really hyped for this game having got every Resident Evil on release day since Re2, im a big fan and Re5 probaly got more play thann any other game on my 360., but those are my honest opinions!
  19. AgentZero

Trophies:
    I dont like how long it takes to aim, and the pause menu.
  20. Nashtalia

Nashtalia B.S.A.A. Agent

Trophies:
    my only complain is that, i may have to get it after a few days after its official release; since i'd assume on the date it is released there may be no copy for me (since i've not pre-ordered) so yes, that is my only complaint
  21. Dibella

Dibella Well-Known Member

Trophies:
    Funny, that I've been a long Gears fan, since the day I got my 360 and it didn't felt Gears of War at all. Well, at least for me. :)

My only complaint is, that sometimes it doesn't register any hits on zombies, or it does the wrong melee attack.

*Punched/kicked a zombie = nothing happens*
    *Zombie is down, you try to stomp him as the *click RT* icon shows up, but Leon just decides to do a normal kick.* (Probably only happens on not-so-flat ground)