• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident evil 6 coming to PS4 AND XBOXONE

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
> The worst Resident Evil game in recent memory is coming to PS4 and XBOX One

ಠ_ಠ

Call me crazy but I would totally buy it again. Don't get me wrong though I disliked the game for the most part. But in a strange way I did enjoy it too. So I'm up for it.. Just happy to get more Resident Evil on the current gen consoles.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
This news is about a week old but... no one reported it here xD It's a simple port but they should have probably just gone with RE5 again xD

Airaku

Stray Jedi
It hasn't been officially announced xD Just the Korean rating board had rated the game. Apparently one other place mentioned something as well so... the likelihood of the game coming is rather good. Of course it could all be a mistake xD

Turo602

The King of Kings
Yeah, I saw this a while back and I'd totally be down for it. It was pretty impressive in terms of scope and visuals so I wouldn't mind playing it again on new hardware that could likely improve the the frame rate and graphics (even if by just a little). It was a fun enough co-op game with satisfying gameplay and set-pieces and if they make any adjustments like they did DmC, I'd definitely buy it again.

Top Bottom