• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 0 HD remaster

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Could it be wrong, could it be right? Well I have found this article that accidentally leaked where it clearly says that Next in line of HD remasters would be Resident Evil Zero/0 .
In an update to the Resident Evil HD remaster’s official website showcasing a special theme included with pre-orders of the PlayStation 4 version in Japan, the second image shows a Resident Evil Zero game icon on the PlayStation 4 menu.
What do you think, There's many websites all over the internet I'm not saying this is true nor wrong, It's not one hundred percent true but, You can never know when capcom can surprise us?
Are you excited? (if this turns out to be true)
I would actually like it, since I never had gamecube in those days and I'd like HD remaster for PC or either PS4

Here's the link to article with leaking image
http://gematsu.com/2014/12/resident-evil-zero-hd-remaster-likely-leaked

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I would love it if this were true. I was never able to play Remake and Zero since they weren't available for PlayStation before and I would die a happy woman if the Remake HD spawned a Zero HD available for PlayStation users.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
I would really be excited if for about few months they announce development of zero. I really love the thing that u can switch to Billy and Rebecca anytime. God I so wish to play 0/zero HD on pc or ps D:

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
That´s one of the things i´d love the most. This is ,by far ,the one Resident Evil game i´m eager to play for such long time ... And since i wasn´t willing to have another console just for that ( like many other gamers,i bet) ,i had to assume i´d never play it.
I just hope it happens... *_*

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I wouldn't be surprised if Zero HD was announced. I hope they do release it cause I've never played it either.

Top Bottom