• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 resi 6 controls!

are the resi films good?

• Total voters

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Maybe if Seth Rogen's face didn't look funny I could take him seriously as Barry but when I see his face I just expect him to say something random that you couldn't translate to english, but because of his voice it makes sense.
He just LOOKS like a comedian...He looks like the type that physically can't do serious acting...He just doesn't have the gruff action hero look of Barry...

Rain611

You can't kill me.
In RE4 the X button open doors. :)
(We're talking about PS2 aren't we?)

I could have gotten that backwards since I haven't played either of them for a year... I just remember constantly having to readjustment to an opposing action button whenever I went from one to the other.

hooky10

How are the controls different?
i found resi5 was like COD as in look 1way and run in another(until i went into button config and found a set-up that said in brackets LIKE RESIDENT EVIL4)which is more like previous resi games. p.s it was probably only time ive gone in button config.lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
i found resi5 was like COD as in look 1way and run in another(until i went into button config and found a set-up that said in brackets LIKE RESIDENT EVIL4)which is more like previous resi games. p.s it was probably only time ive gone in button config.lol
Glad you got it all worked out lol...I don't play CoD so I didn't realize the similarities...
how much do you bet when capcom makes more RE movies barry's gruff turns into fluff and Jill sandwich stuff...o3o
Na, I have a feeling Barry will be done right...

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Bruce Willis is Barry Burton.

tumblr_lu9amnGqKH1r5st70o1_400.jpg

Top Bottom