• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Remastered Online

Kleine Welt

Resident Evil 5 Enthusiast
Is anyone having trouble connecting to random games online for the Xbox One? I've only had one successful join and every other time I get a message saying something along the lines of connection failed. I wish they just kept the original custom settings where you can search through a list of people playing, not that it would help the connection problems I'm having, but it'd be nicer.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
It's not just you, man. Both the PS4 and Xbone versions are experiencing 'multiple issues' according to GameSpot:

IntoxNitram

Yeah there are known problems with the RE6 game on both PS4 and Xbox One. Thankfully they are investigating these issues and look to be working on a patch to fix these issues along with framerate - which is good. They could have easily left it unfixed since it is just a quick port release. Hopefully there is a fix before RE4 launches so I can play this before hand :)

Turo602

The King of Kings
I know I'm extremely late here, but I just started RE5 on Xbox One and it honestly looks like Capcom didn't fix anything. My main issues come from trying to host a game in which the game would just crash. My brother was able to do it easily and he was playing on an Xbox One S which I have since upgraded to and have now been able to host. Maybe it was just a coincidence but hopefully that fixed that issue for me. There have still been some connection issues though, like the game just randomly disconnecting us. I also can't exit to the dashboard without the game disconnecting us which isn't an issue with other games I've played.

Top Bottom