• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Remake train of awesome is getting ready to roll out, so hop on !

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I would love it if they remade Resident Evil 3! Unfortunately, I don't believe it'll happen. There's a serious prejudice about Nemesis compared to the lore of RE2 and if they remake anything, it'll more than likely be the second one. I have no doubt that if Remake HD spawns more remakes, Nemesis will be overlooked like a red-headed stepchild.

AdaWait

Your right hand comes off?
Oh please please please, do what you did with RE1. I've just started playing RE Remake on Xbox One and I've never played the GameCube Remake so I'm quite impressed. There are enough differences to make it hard for me to play it from memory, yet it's familiar enough that I don't get lost.

Do the exact same thing for RE2, 3 and Veronica. That would be perfect.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I would love it if they remade Resident Evil 3! Unfortunately, I don't believe it'll happen. There's a serious prejudice about Nemesis compared to the lore of RE2 and if they remake anything, it'll more than likely be the second one. I have no doubt that if Remake HD spawns more remakes, Nemesis will be overlooked like a red-headed stepchild.
I'm a readheaded step child :(

In all seriousness, I think that they should do a REmake2/3 combined deal...

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I am just waiting for zero to come out.. i never owned the game cube so these games will be new for me! noew resident evil 2 and three would be amazing combined !!!-make them with ps4/pc graphics and id pay $100 for the game without a thought!

AdaWait

Your right hand comes off?
I never played Zero as well. Going through RE1 Remastered on XB1 and I've never played it either so it's a whole new game for me, I love it. Though **** crimsonheads.

Top Bottom